Chapter 15

I put the file on my bag so nobody asks me any questions about it.

My mind was still processing everything that I had learn in the past hour. Montague and Capulet's had fought side by side in battle, who could have thought? But this is exactly why I know we can be together, all of us, once again. This is the proof that we needed. This is hope.

I park in the front of me house and prepare myself to get bombarded with tons of questions from my Beta. I just hope my father doesn't know I skip school the entire morning. I enter the house and the first thing I notice is the delicious smell off pasta in the air.

"Hhhhh...something smells good in here" I say entering the kitchen

"I honey" my mother says once she sees me "How was school today?"

"It was...normal" I say "What about you Miss Lyanna, did you do anything significant this morning?" I ask her while dipping my finger in her tomato sauce.

"I went to the nursery this morning" she told me smiling "Kate just had the most beautiful baby boy"

"Already!? I thought she wasn't due for another month!" I said, poor Kate had had three abortions so when she did manage to continue the gestation everybody was trilled, but due to the risks she was being followed very closely during the entire gestation "Is the baby ok?"

"They are both in complete health" my mother reassured me "Sometimes is normal for baby werewolves to be born premature, just look at you!" she said winking her eye

"I was just eager to meet the world" I replied back "Anyway, is Cas here?"

"He's in the game room with some pack members" she tells me "Lunch is in 10 ok?"

"Sure, thanks mom!" I said and then I directed myself to where I now knew he was. I enter the game room and see Cas playing x box with some of the pack members.

"Cas?" I call out to him. He gives one look to me and passes the remote to the kid next to him, who was more than willing to continue playing in his place.

"Hey. Where the hell have you been? I've left a hundred messages on your phone today!" he says quietly so only I could hear him

"Something happened this morning. Something related to what I asked you to investigate the last couple of days."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't talk right now, there is too many people around. After lunch what do you say, you and me went for a run in the woods?" I recommend, there we would be alone and I won't have to worry about my father listening.

"Sounds good" he agrees "But I want answers"

"And you will have them. I just need to go make a quick phone call, which I will explain later as well." I told him "And Cas? If my father ask I went to third period, okay?"

"You are very mysterious today" he says "But sure, I'll pass the message."

"Thanks!" I said kissing his cheek "I promise, this will all make sense once you listen to what I have to say."

He nods and feeling more relaxed I run to my room and lock the door behind me. I take out the file and take picture of the pages. I have to do this quick before I am interrupted. Dialing Romeo's number I send the pictures to him.

"This is Romeo" he says when he answers

"It's me. I just send you a couple of photos to your phone, I don't have a lot of time to explain but it's about a battle that occurred forty years ago, where werewolves fought against a group of hunters that used the same slogan in Latin that they used on Elaine." I quickly told him "I can't explain why but I need you to meet with me in the address I'm sending you tomorrow after class, okay? And bring Julius with you."