Chapter 2

"Why the hell did you reprimand me like that in front of the Capulet's man?" Julius questions angry

"If you didn't want a scolding then you should have behave properly" I answer not really caring that he was angry with me

"Those Capulet's scum think that they own the land I was only showing them otherwise!" he defended

I turn to him frustrated with his whining.

"As much as you don't like it, the Capulet alpha was right, this is a human school and you where this close to revealing our secret to them. That would have brought a lot of consequences to the pack and she was right to warn you." I scold him and I turn to the others of my pack so they would learn the lesson as well "This is our reality, we share our land with them and it's the responsibility of both our packs to ensure the safety of the same, and if I see any of you trying to challenge her again I won't be accountable for the consequences, she will be in her every right to kill you and I won't stop her."

Everybody looks at me with closed faces not liking what I was saying but tough luck for them. It's our reality and they needed to get that trough their tick skulls.

"Am I clear?" I ask with authority.

"As Crystal" Julius, my beta, jokes.

"Now come on, my father summon us home" I tell him

We leave the cafeteria and I trow a quick glance at the Capulet's table and I see Juliet Capulet banging her head on the table looking miserable, I wonder what that is all about. We get in the car and soon enough we were parking in front of the pack house.

"What do you think he wants to talk about?" Julius asks curious

"I guess we are about to find out" I say.

Me and my father always had a good relationship, but lately we haven't had the greatest conversations with each other. Some actions my father did because of this dispute he had with the Capulet's were, simply putting it, wrong. I refuse to agree with the ways my father sees things, 'cause I know he is mostly driven with wanting to surpass the Capulet's then with the actual care of the pack.

I knock on his door and enter when he gives command.

"You called for us, father?" I ask formally

"Yes. Romeo, Julius, take a seat there is something that I need you to do for me" he says leaving us intrigued

"What is it father?"

"As you know, the Capulet's are trowing a party this Saturday to celebrate their daughter's eighteen birthday" he starts

I nod, this is something that all wolves knew about.

"But what people don't know is that Damian Capulet as arranged a groom for his daughter and is he is going to introduce the two during the ball." he informed us

"Why is that a concern of ours?" Julius asks

"We need to find out who he is and what he is bringing to the marriage" he tells us "I want to know his name, what  his influences are, where he is from, hell I want to know what he fucking had for breakfast! And this is where you will come in. I want you to infiltrate the party, it's a masquerade so they won't recognize you with your masks on."

"But they will still be able to smell us" I contradict

My father smiled smugly like he knew something that I didn't. He leans down and opens a drawer where he retrieves a spray, which he passes on to us.

"This is something our lab guys have been working on for a while, this spray will hide your scent for a brief amount of time, maybe an hour or two, but that is time enough for you to discover something about who the wolf is." he explains