AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello dear readers!

This is my new take at a new werewolf story, I've been wanting to write one since "The Alpha's Mate" was completed but I could never think of a good enough plot, I spend many days and hours thinking what I could possibly write about, until one day my sister gave me a book to read. What so important about this book, you ask?

Well I'm a big fan of William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet", and, in my country, I could never find the book in stores! So she surprised me by ordering it and having it delivered to me! What a good sister, am I right? But I'm getting off topic here, once I saw the book it literally became the answer to my prayers. I decided why not combined two topics I love?

So I search on wattpad trying to find if a story like this as ever been written and I couldn't find any, and that just made me super happy, because then I would be doing something original, unique, something that wattpad readers haven't read before! And I became super motivated and excited to write and now here we are.

This story will not follow the book.

This might be an adaptation but I plan on following a different path. I am only going to keep Juliet's and Romeo's names, all the others will be different.

I hope that you like my version and that you share your opinions with me.

Feel free to leave any criticism but there is no need to be rude! If I find any rude comment I will immediately remove it, I know everybody is entitled to their opinion but there is constructive criticism an there is rude criticism, I am sure you are smart enough to know the different between the two.

Now a little bit about the book:

-> Mates are rare

-> Females don't go into heat

-> Mind link doesn't exist

-> Different ending than the book

One last thing before you can go, plagiarism is a crime! Even tough is good to know you like my idea, I worked very hard on her and on this book, so if you see a story that seems very similar to mine please let me know !

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE "Star-Crossed Alphas" with your friends!

Happy Reading!