Chapter 33

When I regain consciousness, it takes a few seconds to orient myself on what had happen. When the memories come trough, I jump from where I was laying and try to open the door to the room I was in.

"DAD! GET ME OUT OF HERE! DAD! PLEASE!" I yell as I bang on the door. I take a look around the room, trying to find another way out of there, but there was only the door. There wasn't even a window in the room.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask to myself rubbing my eyes and getting my hair out of my face. I feel a moment of weakness so I decide to sit down on the bed I had woken in. The room was completely bared. The walls were all white and there was only a bed and a small cubicle where I could use the toilet and shower. I didn't recognize this room, I didn't even know if I was still in the pack. How long have I been out? It couldn't have been more than a few hours. And Romeo? What happen to him after I blackout? I can't believe my own father would do this to me. Or maybe that had been my mistake since the beginning. I knew he would disapprove, I should have expected him to do something. Even against me. His own daughter.

I take check of my body. I had no external injuries, but I felt weak...too weak. I knew that if I tried to change into my wolf right now, I would not be able to do so. I had no points of entrance to where they could have injected me with wolf bane so why was I this way? Only wolf bane could block a person from changing into a wolf, at least that I knew of.

I take a deep breath and I get up again. Someone had to come for me eventual, even if it's just to bring me food. I bang on the door again.

"DAD! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE!" I yell but there was no response. I try to take a breath and think of what could possibly be going through my father's mind right now but I simply didn't know.

Hours passed and the door didn't open. Right now I was regretting like hell not allowing Romeo to mark me and I him. I know we had waited for the good of the pack, we wanted them to feel united before we sprang this on to them but if we were marked, then at least I would know that he was alive and okay. Not knowing anything was in it's on way slowly driving me insane. Finally, after I don't know how long, the door opens and my mother enters the room, with a tray of food in her hands. The door closes immediately after her.

She looks at me with concern and pity in her eyes.

"Mom?" I ask weakly. I was sitting at the bed, my knees close to my chest.

"Oh honey..." she says quickly putting the tray on top of my bed and pulling me into her arms where she could hold me. I could feel her crying into my hair. I take comfort in her touch and her smell. "I'm so sorry Juliet....so sorry."

"Can I leave this room now?" I ask her with hope

"Your father commanded that no one is to come here. As far as everyone is concerned you went hunting for the hunters with a small group of the pack's warriors." she informs me caressing my hair with a motherly touch

"No one will believe that" I say quietly

"And yet no one will dare to defy him" my mother reminds me "Your father is still the Alpha, baby. They will follow his command even if they question him, it's in their blood."

"And what happens when I don't come back from the trip?" I ask releasing myself from her hold "What will he do to me then?"

"Juliet, he is still your father. He won't hurt you." she tries to reassure me

I laugh with sarcasm "It's a little bit too late for that, isn't it?"

"Romeo and I are mates mom. We love each other." I tell her "We just wanted to be together. Why does that have to be such a crime? Most of the pack as already accepted our relationship, why can't dad? Why can't he see how strong we could be if we unite instead of fight?"