◾️Chapter 13◾️

Your POV

Ethan and I just looked at each other. Then the doorbell rang. "must be them," he says as he hops off the counter and goes and answers the door. "hey!" I hear everyone yell. I walk up behind Ethan. "Y/N COME HERE I BROUGHT MAKEUP WITH ME LETS DO MAKEOVERS PLEASE?" I hear Amy scream at me as she runs towards me. "Of course!" I say as I look at the bag that she's holding, presumably with all of the makeup. "YAY! I also brought over some more outfits for you to try on," she says as she hugs me.

Kathryn walks over to us since we're now in the kitchen. "Nice. Wanna do this at my place?" I ask as I put the bag on the table. "HEY ETHAN? CAN WE DO MAKEOVERS IN THE GUESTROOM?" Amy yells at Ethan who is now sitting on the couch with Mark and Tyler. "Sure," he says, giving Amy a smile. "Shall we?" Amy says as she holds out her hand to me. I pick up the bag from the table, sling it over my shoulder, grab Kathryn and Amy's hand and say, "we shall." we all go into the guest room and sit on the bed.

Amy neatly take out all of the folded clothes and sets them on the bed. Then roughly pours out the makeup into the bed. "okay that's a lot more than I expected," I say laughing as I look at everything on the bed. "Hey, Y/n?" I hear Kathryn say. I turn to her, "yeah?" "W-would you be able to do my makeup? I really like how you do your makeup," she says a little nervous. " I would love to!" I say as I fully turn my body towards her. "I'll get some outfits ready for you two while you're doing makeup things," I hear Amy say from behind me. "do you have a specific look in mind?" I ask as I match her foundation colour. "not really. Anything is fine. But can you have the colour red in there somewhere?" she asks. "of course!" I say as I lightly pat her face with a beauty blender.

-Time skip to being done with Kathryn's makeup-

"and done!" I say as I pull away a bit to look at my creation:

(except its on Kathryn)I hand Kathryn a mirror and she looks at it

I hand Kathryn a mirror and she looks at it. "I LOOK AMAZING! AMY LOOK!" Kathryn yells Amy over to see. I guess she likes it. "WOAH CAN YOU DO MY MAKEUP TOO? BUT A PINKISH?" Amy asks as she examines Kathryn's face. "Yeah!" I answer back as Amy sits down in Kathryn's spot while Kathryn goes over to the other side of the room to look at outfits. "so a pink?" I ask as I look at some eyeshadow pallets. "yuppers," Amy replies. "Coolio," I say back as I start her makeup.

-Time skip to finishing Amy's makeup-

"let me finish the lips," I say as I add some gloss. "and tada you're done!" I hand Amy the mirror and she looks at herself:

 "and tada you're done!" I hand Amy the mirror and she looks at herself: