•Chapter 42•

THE CHAPTER WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! WOO LET'S GO

A M Y ' S   P O V

I walk out to my car and get inside, acting like I was sitting here the whole time waiting instead of breaking into my friend's house with his soon-to-be girlfriend because we all know it's going to happen and it is going to be the greatest thing that will happen to him. I wait there on my phone for a few minutes until I hear someone pull up into the parking spot. I look out my window and see Mark driving with a smirk on his face, Tyler in the passenger seat, and the tinted windows make it a bit hard but I can manage to see the brown hair of Ethan in the back. My heart jumps when I realize that, this is it. in just a few hours, Y/n is going to be back in Ethan's life.

They all get out of the car, Tyler has a burger in his hand and Ethan has a milkshake. I get out of the car as well and walked up to them as if there wasn't another person in Ethan's apartment. "Hi, Amy!" Mark says as he walks up to hug me. "Y/n is in Ethan's room, I just need to text her that we're coming in," I whisper to Mark as I hug him. he nods and looks at Ethan and Tyler. "Let's go!" mark says to them as he motions his hand towards Ethan's apartment. I pull out(hehe) my phone and text Y/n.

Y O U R   P O V

As I finish reading up the last passage, my phone dings.

Amy = bolded

You = unbolded

We're coming up, be ready!

Okay, I'm gonna wait a little bit then I'll text you when to get some camera's ready.

Okay, see ya in a bit! Bye!

Bye!

AHHHH THIS IS HAPPENING, okay calm down I CAN'T BE CALM MY BEST FRIEND THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR 2 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN SECRETLY HIDING FROM IS IN THE SAME PLACE AS ME RIGHT NOW but he's been in the same place as you before as you were hiding BUT I'M PRESENTING MYSELF THIS TIME I WANNA CRY shit the door opened okay emotions BE GONE!

-Time skip of waiting in the room for about 30 minutes-

I pull up my phone and text Amy.

Same bolding

get ready, I'm gonna walk out in about a minute

OKAY LET'S DO THIS

...

I told Mark to start videotaping and we have Ethan faced away from the door so you can sneak up behind him

AAHHHH IM SO SCARED UISFBAUI

IT'LL GO GREAT NOW GET OUT HERE

OKAY

I put away my phone and walk towards the door. "Why are you guys videotaping me? What's going on?" I hear Ethan say confused. I open the door and look down the hallway. I see Ethan's back to me while Mark is directly in front of him. Tyler is videotaping to the left of Ethan and Amy to the right. 'They wanted to get all angles didn't they?' I think as I walk down the hallway. "Alright hahaha, funny joke guys let's all watch Ethan be awkward but what's going on?"

I walk up until I am about a foot and a half behind him. I take my hands and place them over his eyes. "What the hell?" I hear him say.  I can feel his eyebrows furrow under my hands. "Guess who?" I say to him, not uncovering his eyes. "No. fucking. way," he breathes out. he lifts up his arms gently and picks my hands up off of his eyes not letting them go. His breathing got sporadic and patchy. He is looking down towards my knees until he turns fully around still holding onto my hands.

He slowly looks up at me in the eyes. "Surprise," I whisper quietly to him. His eyes well up with tears as he looks at my face. His mouth is open a bit and tears start to fall from his hazel eyes. I take one of my hands and close his mouth, while I take both my hands to cup his face so I can wipe away his tears with my thumbs. "You're here....you're okay..." Ethan breathes as he looks at me. "I'm here...and I'm not leaving ever again," I say, tears beginning to form in my e/c eyes as well. Ethan's eyes twinkle for a second before he starts to completely cry. He pulls me into a hug and it is one of the tightest hugs I have ever been in, I felt safe with him.

I start to cry as well. I missed his hugs so much, I just want to stay in this hug forever and never let go. I open my eyes a bit to look at everyone. Mark has one hand over his mouth while the other records with tears falling down his cheeks. Tyler had both hands on his phone recording while his eyes had tears that were still forming. 'Huh, not so stone-faced after all,' I think as I look at him. I shift my eyes over to Amy, who is crying, but crying with a huge smile on her face.

I shut my eyes again and hug Ethan even tighter. He back away and places his hands on my shoulders. His eyes are all puffy and his face is red. "You're okay..." he says quietly but just loud enough for me to hear. "I am..." I say back. "GOD THIS IS AMAZING!" Mark screams as he looks at us both. Everyone starts to laugh while we look at him. Everyone puts their cameras away and go off into the kitchen to let us be. Once everyone is in the kitchen Ethan looks back at me and picks me up. I laugh as he leads us into the fort. "This is fucking amazing," Ethan says as he lays down in a pile of pillows, laying me on his chest. "I don't think you realize how much I've missed you for these past two years. It's been absolute hell, I've been worrying so much about you. I have all of your clothes in some suitcases under my bed and Andrew wanted to see Poseidon so he came by while we were at Target to pick him up. God, I can't believe that you are here right now," He says, realizing he started to ramble.

"Wait, when the hell did you wake up?!" Ethan says as he props himself up a bit so he can look down on me. "Like two or three days ago, I wanted you to be surprised when I showed up," I say as I look up at him. "It was an amazing surprise," Ethan says as he looks at me. "I'm super tired," Ethan says as he starts to run his fingers through my hair. "So am I," I say as I snuggle into his chest more. "I missed this, the times where I can just cuddle with you and talk about problems, I really missed this," Ethan admits. "So did I," I say. He looks down at me and we both smile at each other.  I can see that he is super tired so I just snuggle up to him and he wraps his arms around me even tighter. "I love you," He says. "I love you more," I say back to him. "Heh, that's not possible," He says as he looks down at me with tired eyes.

He leans down and kisses my forehead. I move upwards and kiss his cheek. "Touche," he says with a small laugh. I smile and laugh a bit too. And with that, we both drift off to sleep in each other's arm, finally together again.

A/n hoped ya liked this chapter!

Have a nice day!