I'm sorry and thank you💙

Hey.
So I just want to say sorry for the lack of chapters recently. Everything isn't going to plan right now and I feel like im letting you all down for not updating as much as I used to. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you all. And I also want to thank you all for 1k. You guys are absolutely amazing and I hope you realize that.

This is because of you guys. You guys made this book reach 1k. I just wrote it. YOU put in the time to give this book a chance and read some pages. And hopefully, are enjoying what you are reading.

I have been thinking about starting another book, but I don't know what type of book I want to write. I kinda wanna do something with teamiplier? Like maybe 'teamiplier text conversations' or 'teamiplier imagines' or something where I don't need to keep a direct plot line to follow if that makes sense. Since I already need to follow this stories plotline.

As a thank you, I'm going to try and spend the rest of the day writing a HUGE MEGA chapter for you all that would normally be split up into maybe 3 different chapters? (when I write for about 30 minutes I usually have a word count of around 3,000 words on average?) It just hit noon on March 3rd so I have a LOT of time to do this (mentioning that because of time zones and such)

And I've mentioned before about 'celebrations for 1k' things and I haven't gotten answers to them so I'm assuming no one wants any of those options. (the options were face reveal or q&a type thing or nothing) unless someone tells me now I'll put out the mega chapter then do whatever was suggested, if there was anything.

Again thank you all so much. I can't stress enough how thankful I am. Starting this book was one of the best decisions I've made in a while. And I'm glad you are enjoying it. Again thank you. Have a WONDERFUL DAY/ NIGHT! Love you all stay icy bye<3❤️🧡💜🖤💛💚💙💞💓💗💖💘💕💝💟❤️🧡💜🖤💛💚💙💞💓💗💖💘💕❣️💝🖤