●Chapter 30●

E T H A N ' S P O V

My nice nap was interrupted by my phone ringing. I expected it to be Y/n calling me again, But It was Kathryn.

Kathryn = Bolded

Ethan = Unbolded

Hello?

ETHAN GET TO THE GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL NOW!

What? Why?

Y/N AND AMY GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON THEIR WAY BACK! MARK, TYLER, AND I ARE ALMOST THERE WERE FOLLOWING THE AMBULANCE

I'll be right there!

I hang up the phone. 'Y/n was in a car accident,' I think as I grab my keys. I also grab Poseidon since I can't leave him in the apartment alone. I rush to my car and race off to the hospital.

-Time Skip-

I rush to the hospital with Poseidon in my arms and see Mark, Tyler, and Kathryn all sitting in the waiting chairs. "Where are they?" I ask worriedly. "They're in a room but since they just got here they aren't letting us in yet," Mark says through some tears.

(OKAY JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THAT ETHAN STARTED STREAMING WHEN I WAS WRITING IT'S MARCH 28TH HE'S DOING THE FARCRY5 STREAM AND IM HAVING A SWELL TIME WATCHING AND TYPING OKAY CONTINUE WITH THE STORY)

I was on the verge of crying but I managed to only shed one tear. I go over and sit next to Kathryn "Ethan, you can cry if you want to," Kathryn says as she places a hand on my shoulder. She has a few tears running down her face and her eyes were red and puffy. I start to cry quietly, At this point, I couldn't control myself anymore. I started sobbing into Kathryn's shoulder. "They are gonna be okay," Kathryn says, then bringing it to a quiet whisper, so Mark and Tyler won't hear, "I know how you feel about Y/n, trust me she will be okay," Kathryn says with a smile, even though I could tell that she was hurting as well. "Company for Amy Nelson and Y/n L/n?" A doctor in a white lab coat and a clipboard asks. We all stand. "We can only take a few at a time," The doctor says. "You two should go first," Tyler says to Mark and Kathryn. "You two were closest to them," He continues. "Ethan can go instead of me," Kathryn says. "Alright, you two, follow me," The doctor says as he begins to walk down the hall.

I hand Poseidon to Kathryn and walk with Mark and The doctor. "By the way, I'm Dr. Vanderhyde," the doctor says as we reach the room. he opens the door and I see Amy on the bed closest to the door, and Y/n on another bed behind Amy's. Mark rushes over to Amy's side while I rush over to Y/n's. "Please...please be okay," I say as I look at Y/n's cut up face. I hold her hand and squeeze it lightly. I can hear Mark's quiet sobs from across the room. "We have to let them heal a bit before we can start having people spend overnight with them. I would say about a week until we can allow that. Visiting hours are almost up and I'm sure the others would like to see them as well. better get going," Dr. Vanderhyde says as he opens the door for us to exit. I look at Y/n and kiss her hand. "I love you," I say to her body and let go of her hand. I get up and walk out the door with Mark by my side.