●Chapter 18●

(Warning you now: A LOT OF TIME SKIPS! anyways continue)

Your POV

I was sound asleep until I heard my name being called. "Y/n?" It whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at the Alarm clock, '2 am' it read. I look at the door. Ethan's head was poked through the door. "Yes?" I ask. "I'm going to sound really childish but," HE says as he steps into the room. I see tear streaks going down his cheeks. "I had a nightmare and it really scared me. Can I sleep in here tonight?" He asks. "Of course you can. wanna talk about the dream I say sitting up, scooting over and patting the spot next to me for him to sit down.

He takes a seat next to me. "I had this dream that you got into this terrible car crash. And you had memory loss and you didn't remember me and I just broke down and tried to make you remember but you couldn't and it was just horrible," he says starting to cry again. I hug him tightly. "Hey, I could NEVER forget you, Ethan. You are the most amazing person in the world. How could I ever forget you? You are so kind-hearted to everyone you meet and never treat anyone with hate. You are one of the best things that have ever happened to me, Ethan," I start to tear up. I feel Ethan hug me tighter and his snuffles grow slower and quieter. "Thank you, Y/n. So much. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me," He says. We lay down still hugging each other. I slowly come through his hair with my fingers. Soon I hear his quiet snoring. "Goodnight," I say to him. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

BEEP BEEP BEE-

I groan as I slap my alarm clock. Poseidon comes running into the room and licks my face. I try to get up but I'm still wrapped in Ethan's arms. I start to boop his nose and make a small 'boip' noise whenever I do. I did that for about 3 minutes until Ethan started to wake up. "Good morning," I whisper to him. Poseidon noticed he was awake and attacked him with kisses. "Good morning Y/n good morning Poseidon," he says as he plays with the puppy. I get out of bed and brush my teeth. I walk into the kitchen and start to make waffles for Ethan and me.

Ethan walks out with Poseidon chasing him. "THE PUPPERS ATTACKING ME!!!" he screams as he runs into the kitchen and hops into the island. "Ethan, It's a small dog and you're a big blue boy, you'll be fine," I say as I put some batter into the waffle maker. He gets down from the island and walks over to me and peeks over my shoulder. "Whatcha makin?" He asks as he sets his chin on my shoulder. "Some waffles," I respond as I take some out of the waffle maker. "What time do you have to go to work today?" he asks as he goes and picks up Poseidon. "Uhhh, 9 o'clock," I look at the clock on my wall and I see it says 6:30. (IF I WAKE UP EARLY TO WRITE THIS STORY YOU WAKE UP EARLY TO GO TO WORK OKAY? OKAY.)

I finish making the waffles and place them on two plates. I slice up some strawberries and put them on a plate. along with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and some sliced apple and kiwi. "ETHAN COME EAT!" I scream at him from the kitchen. He walks into the dining room. "Woah, THIS LOOKS AMAZING!" He says as he goes up and hugs me. "Thank you," he whispers in my ear. "Anytime," I say. we stay there for a couple more seconds of comfortable silence. "We should probably start eating before it gets cold, or when Poseidon gets it. whichever comes first," I whisper. "Yeah," He says as he lets go of me and sits in the chair.

He starts to eat. he shoves a waffle in his mouth and looks at me. "Y/n..." "Yeah...?" I ask, scared that he doesn't like it. "Why are you such a good cook?" He says as he shoves another mouthful of waffles into his, well, mouth. "I'm actually Bobby Flay," I say looking him in the eyes. "Really? cause," (I'm sorry) he stands up and screams, "IIIIIIII'M TYLER!" he looks back at me with a huge smile. I just start to laugh. He sits back down and continues to eat. Once we finish eating I grab the dishes and start to wash them. "Hey, it's 8, you gotta start getting ready for work, let me wash the dishes," Ethan says taking the plates from my hands. "I got it really, I can be quick with getting ready," I say reassuringly. "No, you made me dinner last night, you let me sleep here, you let me wake you up at 2 am to let me sleep with you, and you made me breakfast. please let me do this," He says with a no-teeth smile. "Fine, but I'm buying you something from Dean's Coffee Counter!" I say as I walk away from the sink. "What's that?" Ethan's asks. "Some dude bought out the Starbucks and is turning it into 'Dean's Coffe Counter.' Or at least that's what Kathryn told me," I say as I walk into my room to get dressed.