3. A game of Twister

“Kun! I’m serious, I need to do this work.”

“But baobeeeei” Xukun whined with a childlike pout. “I’m Bored and I leave in 3 days.”

“I know, but while you’re gone I still need to keep up with my work and if I don’t get this done now, I’ll be behind.” With that, you attempted to focus on the work at hand which was becoming increasingly more difficult.

“But Ash-”

“Kun, I DO have a life outside of you, you know. I need to get this done.”

With that Xukun sunk back onto the couch that you were sitting on. By the look on his face you could tell he felt rejected. You felt bad but you had to be harsh, you had already fallen behind as you’d been hanging out with Xukun for the past few days. 

After a few minutes of silence, you heard him sigh. You ignored it, trying to be stern before you heard him sigh again, this time louder.

“What?” You snapped, giving him an unimpressed look. 

“Nothing” He said, looking away.

“Kun-Tianxie, what do you want?”

He sighed again. “It’s nothing.” He thought about what he was going to say for a moment and then his attention returned to you.

“You just look so good.” He leaned closer to you, kissing your neck. “Come on baobei, let’s do something fun.”

“Nice try, Cai. I’m not having sex with you, I have work to do.”

“Who said anything about sex?” He jumped up with a cheeky smile. He walked over to the TV cabinet and pulled a box from one of the drawers. He bounced over excitedly placing it on your lap.

You inspected the box carefully. ‘Twister’.

He sat there with a goofy smile on his face and you couldn’t help but to give in.

“Fine, one game. ONE game.” You smiled as he leaned in to kiss you.

“And THEN sex?” he smiled cheekily.

“Shut up” You said with an eye roll.

-

“I said green not blue!” You shouted through a fit of laughter. You were both currently tangled within one another and laughing ecstatically.

“Yeah well, I can’t reach it because your knee is digging into my shoulder.”

“Just give up Cai Xukun, you’re gonna lose.”

“Never!” He exclaimed, shifting his weight slightly and knocking you to the ground.

“Hey, no fair! That’s cheating!” You said, lying on the ground.

Within seconds Xukun was hovering over you, looking into your eyes. “Fine, you win” He said, leaning down to kiss you on the lips. You stayed like that for a bit before he finally broke away. “Upstairs?” He said.

“Yeah” You replied, deciding work could wait.

~~~~This was adorable with a little bit of sexyness ;) And also sorry cause its short!!~~~~