33. Everlasting Moment

You were at a friend’s house for the first time, and decided to make a few cupcakes. You brought a few tins, and piping bags for later. You walked into the kitchen bringing all the ingredients together. You hear someone walking upstairs, and just think nothing of it. You walk through the hallway, bumping into Xukun you just ignore him, ignore him. Sure. The only thing you could think about was him. His face, his voice, his laugh. Ignoring, avoiding him was never going to work, your head just couldn’t stop with the thoughts only about him. 

After making/piping 100 cupcakes, your all done and dusted. Now all you had to do, was wait for your parents to pick you up, which happened to be in 20 minutes. One of your other group members parents’ come to pick them up, then the next. Till it’s only you. You look down at your hands, all covered in blue from your food colouring. You walk down the hall to the bathroom. Realising that Xukun’s room was only down the hall. You ignore it completely, and just walk to the bathroom to clean your hands. 

When you walk out, you bump into Xukun. Coincidence? 

“Hey,” he says. You didn’t expect him to want to talk to you. Hearing his voice took you by surprise.

“Hey,” you say, giving him a small smile. You stand there awkwardly, then realise that he probably need to use the bathroom, so you move out of the way. Out of no where, you feel his hand grab onto yours. You look into his eyes, only noticing now how beautiful his brown eyes were. 

“Uhh,” you say in confusion. He doesn’t say anything, he just kisses you. 

He’s kissing you. 

His soft lips touching yours. He holds onto you, and you hold onto him. It was strange that this was happening to you. All those things that you could only imagine happening in your head was happening now. And it exceeded your expectations. After what feels like hours of kissing him, he pulls away. 

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t help not..kissing you,” he says with a hint of sadness in his voice. All you want now is to kiss him again. Feel his lips on yours. Your lips on his. You want him. You want that feeling of love that you felt only moments ago. You look at him, your eyes unintentionally moving down to his lips. You bite your lip, resisting the temptation. 

“God I can’t do this,” you say, placing your lips on his again. You close your eyes this time. Taking this moment in, cause you know it’s not going to last forever, though you wish it could.

~~~This one was RIDICULOUS 😑  but still whenever i see Kunkun's lips i can't but to feel the urge to kiss him 😂~~~