12. Brown or Grey Eyes

You sit in the boiling hot art class sketching the final details of a face.

Xukun is sitting on the next table, but you still manage to take glances over at him every now and then. He looks so focused on his art. You don't know if he's good at art or not, but this is the first art class you have had with him.

Your black pencil has gone blunt, so you push your chair up causing a loud screeching sound, which gives you a lot of attention from the people around you. You walk over to the bin, take a small blue sharpener and start sharpening. The pencil led breaks and gets stuck in the sharpener.
"Oh my god just work already," you whisper quietly to yourself.

"Hm sharpeners," Xukun chuckles quietly. You feel your heart beating hard in your chest, that it feels like the whole class can hear it. Oh my god its Xukun. All you can make out of your mouth is a very quiet laugh. You lift up your glance, and look Xukun accidently in the eyes. They are a Dark Brown colour, for some reason you can't stop looking. But you remember it being grey.

"Have your eyes always been dark brown?" You whisper.

Xukun laughs, "Contacts, I'm longsighted."

"How long does it take to sharpen your pencils?" Your teacher laughs from the front of the class.

"Just a second," Xukun calls out, he holds out his pencil, "here just use mine."

"Wait, but when did you sharpen your pencil?"

He mouth folds into a grin, "magic."

~~~I really dont know what is his original eye colour because in idol produce his eye colour is grey and during his SWIN times his eye colour was brown so i put up with it. Enjoy~~~