9. You're Lonely

Slumping onto the bleachers, I let my backpack fall next to me. I hadn’t seemed no notice that it was pouring rain outside, nearly freezing the air around me. I just needed to leave here. Leave the school, leave the country, just leave.

I was tired of going unnoticed. I was tired of hiding behind my books and glasses. I wanted to have friends and to have someone to care for me besides my family. I wanted a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or even just a person to have sleepovers with on the weekends, but it seemed to be nearly impossible. Everyone had somebody, whether a best friend, a friend with benefits, or a partner, that they all forgot about me. 
I was left alone here. I’ll always be alone here.

Not paying attention to the world around me, another existence brought me out of my trance. Turning my head to the right, I saw the profile of the captain of the S-WIN team, Cai Xukun. He was by far the most breathtaking human being to ever exist, and knowing that he was here, next to me, made something inside of me brighten up. 

I was staring so long I didn’t even acknowledge him looking at me. Blushing intensively, I looked back ahead of me, trying to clear my head.
“You dropped this in the hallway” Xukun mumbled, turning all the pages of my journal in his hand by his thumb before placing it on my lap.

Fluttering my eyes closed, I knew I shouldn’t have been so stupid to think he actually wanted to talk to me. He probably didn’t even know who the hell I was, he probably just saw it fall out of my bag when he went to go to the bathroom or something.
I nodded my head, opening my eyes again to notice tears threatening to spill over.
“Thanks” I whispered, shoving it in my backpack before the rain destroys it.
Fixing my glasses from the tip of my nose, I looked back onto the feild, still feeling Xukun’s intense gaze on me. It’s not that I felt uncomfortable, I felt more relieved that somebody was finally acknowledging my presence around here.

Ripping his gaze away from me, I could tell he was trying to say something. His eyes creased inward as his mouth fell open, quickly closing back into a tight line, trying to figure out what exactly to say.
“Are you okay? Like, do you need a ride home or something?” he asked.
I simply shook my head, letting loose tears fall freely down my cheeks, then mixing in with the raindrops along my skin.
“I’m okay,” I whispered, more to myself than to him, “I’m okay.”

Shaking his head, Xukun reached his thumb along my cheek, wiping away the mixture of my tears and rain.
“Look, I’m not good at giving advice, and I don’t know what’s going on in your life, but I promise you that it’s not the end of your life, okay? You have an entire lifetime ahead of you, full of happiness and joy. Okay?”
I nodded slowly, closing my eyes to his words. I loved hearing reassurance from someone other than my mother, and knowing that someone was currently caring for me made a smile develope on my face.

Xukun gently squeezed my cheek, leaning in to quickly graze his lips against my skin. My eyes widened, my gaze meeting his as he smiled, rubbing my cheek softly.
“You were never invisible to me, Ash”

~~~~This isnt good like the previous ones but still its kind of cute to get noticed by your Senpai 😍~~~~