38. Keeping Warm

You were sitting on the couch with Xukun. It was a long day of studying and you needed a break. So you guys went on Netflix to watch some Friends. You got him easily hooked on it.

“This is so hilarious!” He laughs next to you.

“I can’t believe you haven’t really watched it, it’s like the best show ever.”

You guys laugh along the show and after awhile you lay your head down on the couch to relax. He does the same.

“Is it cold in here?” Xukun asks you.

“A little.” You say.“ I could turn up the heater if you want.” You start to get up and he pulls on your arm which you land closer to him.

“Or, we can cuddle.” He says with goofy smile. You just smile at his attempt to be smooth, but he ends up crashing and burning. “You know penguins cuddle in the winter to keep warm.” He says slyly still holding your hand with his.

“I told you that.” You laugh.

You push him so he lays back and you rest your head on his chest while you encircle him and he does the same.

You guys were in the middle of being in a relationship and not being in one.

You kissed once. And it was the quickest peck in the galaxies, after that he ran like the wind with a scream saying ‘I did it bitches’ in front of the whole school after school. In the quad.

He acted so weird around which you loved, but you got the hint from his best friend and Xukun didn’t deny it. He was a goofball, your goofball hopefully.

You just didn’t know.

“Kunkun” You say quietly.

“Yes.” He mumbles.

“What are we?” You ask shyly. You look up at him to see his eyes gleam over yours.

“Ash… I-”

“It’s just we’re the middle of something that I don’t know.” You raise your head and you didn’t realize how close you were to him till then. “Y-” Before you can utter a single word, he presses his lips to yours. At first the kisses were a bit foreign since this was your first official kiss, first kiss really ever, but then sparks flew once you got the rhythm.

He pulls away slightly and whispers. “We’re this.”

You open your eyes to see him smirk with glee.

And you smile right back before reconnecting your lips to him. This time more urgent, more passionate. He moves his hands to your face, caressing your cheek. He bites your bottom lip gently and you moan lightly, while doing that he lightly pushes his tongue in your mouth a little, you grab his hair and massage his scalp.

He moans out your name and smile within the kiss. He overpowers you and pushes you on the couch so your on the bottom, and he’s on top.

“What the hell!” You hear a voice.

Xukun scrambles off of you to the other side of the couch.

“Daniel!” You scream at him.

“Ash!” He mocks you.“ That’s so gross. On the couch to.”

Daniel was on the staircase looking at you disgustingly.“ Shut up.” You cringe at him and put you head between your legs.

“I’m scarred for life.”

You hear Xukun chuckle. And you give him a glare, he clears his throat.

“Well, Ash use protection. I’m going to be upstairs playing games.” He starts to go upstairs.“ Oh and Xukun I should give you a big brother speech like don’t hurt her and such, but if you do hurt her, she’ll just hurt you.”

“I know.” He laughs.

“Just try to look out for yourself.” Daniel climbs upstairs and you hear the door shut.

You guys go into silent.

“Wow this is awkward.” Xukun says.

“Yes. It is.” You reply.

Another beat and before you know it you guys are both laughing your ass off, hitting the couch.

After going insane for awhile he pulls you to his lap and kisses you once more.

~~~bambabambabam i'm back! Have i guys seen kunkun 😍 he looks sooo freaking good with blonde hair he totally rocked it 😍💜~~~