43. A Beautiful Moment

You were at Xukun’s house working on a school project in which you were conveniently paired with Xukun. The guy that you had been crushing on for the past few months. You fill your cup with water and walk away, sipping water. A girl walks in, who you guess and hope is Xukun’s sister. 

“Hey, you must be Ash,” she says, which does surprise because she knows your name. 

“Yeah…thats me,” you smile, “You are…?”

“Oh! Looks like Xukun didn’t care to introduce his older sister,” she says with a grin, “I’m Cai Xinyi.”

You smile, slightly relived, “Nice to meet you.”

“Well, have a good drink of water I guess,” she laughs to herself and walks out the door waving. 

 You walk through the hallway with your cup in hand, and find yourself jolting to a stop. Xukun was sitting there with his sister standing in front of him with a phone in hand. They were in the middle of a conversation. 

“I know,” he says.

“When are you gonna tell her you like her?”

“Tell her I like her? She wouldn’t like me back.” 

“If you won’t then I will. You guys would make a cute couple,” she smiles. You didn’t want to interrupt the conversation, but you decide to pop into the room.

“Speak of the devil,” you think Xinyi says. But you could be wrong, she could have said something else. 

“How long were you there?” Xukun asks, you could hear a worried tone in his voice. He stands up off the couch and towards you. 

“Uh, not long,” you say.

“Did you hear what we were talking about?”

“Kind of…”

“Oh.”

“Your welcome,” Xinyi says fast walking out of the room.

“I didn’t hear it all.”

“What did you hear?” he said.

“Xinyi was telling you to ask someone you like them,” you say, jealous of the girl, and hoping badly that it was you they were talking about.

“I like you Ash.”

“Y-you like me?”

“Yeah. I mean, it’s totally fine if you don’t like me back…”

“I like you Xukun. I like you a lot.” You stare at each other for a second. And you can’t believe that his is happening to you. Xukun likes you back…HE LIKES YOU BACK. Like a cliche movie ending, you find yourselves slowly inching towards each other till your lips are touching his. Each kiss that you give him is passionate, and one of those things where you want to just live in that moment, and replay it over and over and know that you wouldn’t get sick of it. It was a beautiful moment. 

~~~This was a typical one but drumroll please four updates in a row wow i am so good 😂 Hope you guys will like this one. Enjoy~~~