42. Summer Vibe

It was another one of those amazing summer days, where the sun hangs in the sky beautifully, it was a nice warm temperature and you got that summer vibe. It was nearly the end of the summer holidays, and to finish it all of, it was going to end with a beach party that you knew Xukun was going to attend. And lets be honest, he was the only reason you were going. 

You walk onto the beach, burying your feet into the soft white sand like you always did as a child. The sun was about to set, and you could hear one of our favourite songs being played. You could help humming to the beat of the song, and moving your body along with the music, and just going with it. Your friends are all around you dancing hard.

“Wow Ash! I never knew you could dance like that!”

“Thanks,” you say slowing down slightly. Dancing was something you liked to be in your spare time. Or when your were in your room alone. You didn’t think you were good at it, but it was something that you really enjoyed doing. 

“WOO! Go Ash!” someone else says, but this time you use continue dancing with the music cause your having so much fun. 

“Your an amazing dancer!” Xukun shouts to you above all the loud music. You didn’t even notice him till now.

“Thank you!” you shout back. 

You could feel his hands brushing against yours every now and then. All of a sudden, he was dancing with you to the beat of the music. You were so close to each other you were practically touching. His dance moves were incredible, you never knew he could dance like that. You guys just got closer and closer to each other. You heads touched, and you realised that you guys were going to kiss. You tilt your head opposite to his, and slowly move your lips closer and closer to each other, till they were touching. You didn’t think he even liked you back, and now you guys were kissing. His hands hold onto the back of your head, your eyes are closed, so you can just hear the music, but focus on the kiss. The people around you start noticing the kiss too, and when you seperate from the kiss, you realise half of the people around you are just cheering you and Xukun on.

“I like you Ash.”

You grin at him, “I noticed.”

~~~Am becoming worst day by day. Any NCTzen here?~~~