36. Tempted

You sit alone with Xukun. You have always been good friends, but you have like him as more than friends. No one is around, its just the two of you. For some reason, your on the topic of kissing, your talking about first kisses.

“My first kiss was with this girl in 8th grade. I thought my first would be you know, like in those movies…total opposite to that,” you both laugh, “I’m a horrible kisser though. She probably hated it more than I did.”

“I bet your an amazing kisser,” you say, then realise what you just said, “That was not supposed to come out like that.”

He laughs, “You wouldn’t know, you haven’t kissed me before. Trust me, I’m a horrible kisser.” 

There’s a silence. You both sit there uncomfortably, and you know whats about to happen next. You find yourself awkwardly staring at his lips, then turn away. Your so tempted. It wouldn’t hurt to, would it?

“If you kissed me…then maybe..do you, can I-” 

You stop him, you couldn’t help yourself. You were too tempted. Your lips were placed softly on his, and you kiss him. 

“Your an amazing kisser,” you whisper, as you seperate for that millisecond, then go back to kissing him. 

~~~Let me tell u guys the truth this is a dream that i saw yesterday 😱 so i thought of sharing it with you guys 😂 and i'm never EVER forget this dream💜~~~