16. Prove It

You were popular yes, it was true, but you hated the word 'popularity,' there were people that would love to be popular and step into your shoes. But you hated the fact that everyone had to be categorised. It looked like you had it easy.

You walk into school, holding onto the straps of your bag. Everyone eyes glaring at you as you walk by, you try your hardest to ignore them. You walk over to your only to stopped by Guanlin. He taps you on the shoulders with a grin on your face. You already know what he's attempting at.

"Hello Ash" he grins, "how are you doing to-DAY my lady?" he emphasises on the 'day.'

"Great," you say plastering a fake smile onto your lips.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a question," you already knew where this was heading.

"Go ahead," you pretend to be clueless.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he finally say it.

"I am flattered, but my eyes are set on someone else," you say dramatically, like you're in a movie.

"What? How could you like someone other than me?"

"God your-"

"Who do you like, that isn't me?"

"Cai Xukun"

Guanlin laughs, "why would you like him?"

"Well, for starters he is actually a nice person."

"I don't believe it. You are probably just trying to make me jealous."

You let out a sarcastic laugh, "why exactly would I want to do that?"

"Fine. Prove it," he says, just as Xukun walks up to you. You look at him and contemplate the decision you are about to make.

"Xukun" you say, he looks at you confused for a second. Then you kiss him, you were surprise you could make a move like that. Surprisingly he kisses you back, and it feels amazing. You seperate apart.

"That good enough for you Guanlin?"

~~~I loved this one because just imagine his confused face that'd be so cute 😆💓~~~