Chapter 1: First day

Jimin's POV:

"Morning honey." My husbands husky morning voice rang in my ear from behind me as he snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Morning my love." I replied rolling over to face him. I pecked him on the lips and went to get up only to be stopped by a slight pull on my hand.

"Baby~ let's stay like this for a little longer." Taehyung wined showing a cute pouty face.

"You know I can't do that sweetheart. It's my first day at my dream job and I want to be prompt."

"Yeah yeah I know. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can. I love you so much."

"I love you too, but don't forget that you also have a job that you should get ready for as well."

"You're right." Tae said as he reluctantly got up out of our king sized bed.

"I'm always right." I giggled as he rolled his eyes. We went on to do our morning routine which consisted of brushing our teeth at our double vanity, a warm shower, a healthy breakfast, and a kiss goodbye as we go in separate cars to our jobs.

After a 30 minute drive, I finally reached my destination. Bangtan School of Arts. I parked my car in teachers section and went to the principals office to receive my room key. Upon entering the room where the office was located, I looked over and saw there was a boy sleeping in the chair in the corner. I decided to ignore him as I approached the assistants desk. A brown haired lady, who looked like she was in her 30's, was typing on a keyboard. She looked up from her screen as I got closer.

"Hello ma'am. I'm looking for the principal."

"Young man you are going to have to wait until school hours befor-"

"Why hello. You must be Mr. Park, the new music teacher." The lady was interrupted by a woman with dark brown hair pinned up in a bun, who exited an office marked principal. She wore a warm smile on her face that seemed very welcoming. "Ms. Lee this is the new teacher I told you about earlier."

"Wait, you're a teacher?" The lady from behind the desk looked astonished.

"Yes I am." I answered.

"But you look so young." The lady who I assumed was Ms. Lee examined my face. I giggled a bit at her amazement.

"Yeah I get that a lot..oh, and I must inform you that it's Mr. Kim now. I just got married over the winter break." I directed my attention back to the presumed principal.

"Oh! Well congratulations Mr. Kim." She showed a surprise expression that quickly changed to a happy one.

"Thank you." I smiled. "And you must be Principal Min, the one I spoke on the phone with earlier. I want to thank you so much for this opportunity. It is really a dream come true to be able to work here."

"Oh it's no problem. Finding a teacher who's willing to start in the middle of the year is a really difficult task. If anything you're helping us out." She chuckled but stopped when our attention deflected to the boy in the corner who stirred a bit then continued his slumber. "Oh don't mind him. That's just my son." I nodded mouthing "oh" to myself at the realization. "Why don't you come on into my office for some more information on your daily schedule and here are your room keys." I nodded taking the keys and followed behind her leaving the woman behind the desk still in shock and the boy in the corner still sound asleep.

We discussed more about my schedule as she said we would, and after that she directed me to my classroom.

"Ok I'll let you get settled in. I have some more work to do before the students arrive anyway, including getting your name changed on the schedules." She laughed. "If you have anymore questions or concerns, just ask your neighbor, Mr. Jung. He's the dance teacher." I nodded again and thanked her for her help.