Chapter 16: Punished

"Ready or not, I'm coming in!"

Author's POV:

Jimin had just shredded the last piece of paper before Wendy burst through the door. He quickly stood up and fixed himself.

    "Ms. Son. What are you doing here?" He smiled innocently.

    "I should be the one asking that question." She spoke firmly while looking around suspiciously.

    "Students, come on in. I apologise." He called for the students and then turned back to Wendy. "I was running late today and I needed get my lesson plan tog-"

    "Save it. I know you're lying, and I'm not going to rest until I find out what's going on. This won't be the last time you are hearing from me Kim." She stormed out slamming the door behind her. Jimin always wondered about what he ever did to make her this hell bent on destroying him. 'Well that's one more thing to add to my list of problems.' he thought.

"Alright class, your exam is tomorrow and then we will finally have our two weeks off for spring break." He giggled as his class broke out into cheers. "Ok Ok let's just get through today and tomorrow and then we can celebrate." Everyone quieted down and got to work as he handed out study guides.

——

(Time Skip to lunch)

Jimin was walking the halls when he spotted his face. He was so angry that he didn't care where they were. He needed to confront him now.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook's back was turned to the one who called, but he knew the voice of his angel anywhere. He turned around with his pink lips curving up.

"Jiminie-"

"Cut the crap. What the fuck is wrong with you huh? Putting those pictures everywhere. How did you even take tha-" Jimin paused for a moment then gasped in shock. "Did you put cameras in my fucking room?!"

Jungkook shushed him as some of the students were starting to stare. He grabbed Jimin's wrists and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" Jimin panicked.

"Chill babe. I'm not going to do anything. You wanted to talk didn't you?" He spoke calmly

"Firstly don't call me babe. I'm not your babe, and secondly stop this shit already. This is not a game. It's my life you're playing with here." Jimin desperately tried to convince the younger.

"I'll call you what ever I want. You're mine. Also you're only playing yourself. All you had to do was submit to me, but no. You wanted to be stubborn. I warned you many times, and you didn't listen. Therefore all bad boys must be punished." He spoke with venom laced in his words. Even though he was younger, Jimin found him intimidating. Especially when he spoke like this, but he couldn't show it. Showing his fear would be the worst thing he could do, so he stood his ground.

"Then you deserve the worst punishment of them all!"

"There you go again. Have you still not learned. Your a teacher. You should be smarter than this." Jungkook scoffed.

"Fuck you."

"I'd love to but you somehow keep getting away." Jungkook inched closer.

"Stop it Jungkook. I'm not just going to take it today like I did in that picture. I won't do that ever again."

"That picture is another reason why I won't stop. You saw for yourself how much you wanted me to just take you right then and there on your bed." He whispered against his ear. Jimin pushes him off and started leaving, but the younger pulled him back by his waist. Jimin felt as if his back was hitting a brick wall. "I'm not done."