Chapter 8: The Plan pt.2

Hey guys! I know this took forever but here it is. I cannot believe that I'm almost at 5k views. Like 😳 WTF. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it 🤗💜.

Author POV:

That day Jimin went home early allowing a sub to take over the rest of his classes. He shirt was ripped open and he had hickeys starting from his jaw line all the way to his collar bone.
He was a mess. Tears were flowing from his eyes like a river. All he wanted was for his husband to hug him and be there for him, but, like always, he was at work.

    He went to the bedroom and cried himself to sleep.

~(Time skip to 6:30pm)~

    Taehyung had just made it home after hearing some great news...

    "Yes, Mr. Jeon, you wanted to see me?" Tae nervously walked into his bosses office.

    "Yes I did Mr. Kim. I have noticed how hard you have been working and how much you've been sacrificing. Therefore I wanted to reward you with a shot at the promotion." Mr. Jeon smiled.

    "Really! Oh my- that is amazing-!" Tae shouted.

    "Calm down now. That doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get it. It just means we are going to interview you for it."

    "Of course yes. What time? What place?" Tae inquired excitedly.

    "Why don't we have dinner at my house next week. You can meet my family and you can bring yours along too."

    "Um I don't know if my husband would be available-" Honestly Tae didn't think bringing Jimin would be a good idea since this job had been the main source of their arguments lately.

    "He'd better be. I mean what kind of man are you to be the head of a department if you aren't the head of your own household?" Mr. Jeon eyed him skeptically.

    "Yes sir. He'll be there."

    "Great! I'll send some more information to your email." Tae nodded and left the room.

    Tae went upstairs to find Jimin sleeping peacefully in bed. He couldn't deny how adorable he looked. As he got closer to him, he saw that Jimin was crying. He was a bit concerned. He knew that he had been neglecting him lately, but that didn't mean that he didn't love him.

    "Jimin?" He slightly shook the small one. Jimin opened one eye and then slowly opened the other. "Are you ok?"
Jimin shot up wrapping his arms around his husband. "Jimin what's wrong?"

    "Just hold me. P-please just hold me." Jimin began to sob again.

——

~(The next morning)~

    Jungkook wasn't giving up so easily. He had a plan, an evil plan. He had gotten out of bed and did his morning routine. Once got out of the bathroom, he looked at his night stand where a bottle of prescription pills were. He eyed them down before grabbing his coat and leaving.

He hadn't taken the pills in a while, maybe a couple of weeks. He is supposed to take them regularly, but he hated it. The pills made him feel as if he were not himself. Besides, he felt fine. What's the worst that could happen. After he left his house, he went to a nearby café where he was expecting someone.

    He was sitting in a booth by the window when his guest showed up.

    "I'm here. Now what did you make me get out of bed for?" The boy ask highly annoyed.

    "Hyung, did you skip school again yesterday just to sleep?"

    "Is there any other reason to skip?" He said sarcastically. "Now what did you need my help with Jungkook?"

    "Remember our little bet Yoongi hyung? Well I won it, and it's time for you to pay up." Jungkook spoke cockily.

"You woke me up on a Saturday for that? And what do you mean you won?What did you do?!" Yoongi freaked out. He was so confident in this bet. He new that Jimin would never give in to Jungkook and that's why he made the bet. The fact that he did give into Jungkook surprised him. He didn't know what to think anymore.

"Well I.." Jungkook told Yoongi the whole story, of course leaving out some key points. The points being that Yoonhee helped him and that the whole thing was forced and that Jimin begged him to stop, not for more.

"Wow. I can't believe that you guys did it in the hangout."

"Yeah well we were, that is until that nosy Jung came in and ruined everything."

"What did he do?"

"He took a photo of us!"

"What? Why?"

"Hyung this is where you come in. He is threatening me with it. I need your help to delete that photo."

"What do you want me to do?" Yoongi was confused as to how he could do that.

"Seduce him. Make him trust you, then once the picture is gone you can dump him."

"Yeah cause that's just so easy huh?" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Come on Hyung, I'm serious." Jungkook was still upset over the whole situation. His hand began to shake and Yoongi noticed.

"Kook... y-you are still taking your pills right?"

"Huh um yeah, of course, why do you ask?"

"You just seem to be a bit off today. I mean you're talking crazy, telling me that I need to seduce someone, and... your hand." Jungkook looked down at his hand and immediately moved it under the table away from the others site.

    "Look hyung.. I'm just nervous of what he might do. That picture could ruin our lives and our relationship. Please hyung.. please~." Jungkook pulled out his acting skills again. Manipulation is one of his specialties.

    "Alright alright fine, I'll do it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

    "Thank you thank you thank you! You're the best hyung ever."

    "Yeah whatever. Can we get food now?"

——————

    This ones short so here's a teaser.

Jungkook entered the empty house and began his work.

"Just because I can't talk to you or touch you anymore doesn't mean I can't still watch you." Jungkook chuckled to himself while hooking up the camera. Suddenly he heard a noise at the door.

"Yes Tae I'm just now getting home."
It was Jimin. Jungkook quickly hid in the walk-in closet. Jimin entered in shortly after. "Ok Tae. I'll see you when you get home." Jimin hung up the phone and began taking off his work clothes.

Jungkook sat back with his mouth agape observing every inch of the older through the crack of the door. He felt his pants tightening at the sight.

Jimin being oblivious to his presence proceeded to take off his underwear, unknowningly exposing himself completely to the younger. Jungkook was so aroused that his member began to ache.

"I can't take this anymore. I need him under me now." Jungkook whispered to himself.

TBC...