Chapter 31: Lies

This blue hair is hurting meeeee!!!!!
I've never been so attacked in my life.

Author's POV

    Jungkook finally made it to the hospital. It was generally close to where he stayed, but in his mind it took forever to get there. He thought every second he spent not having Jimin gave the older time to get further and further away.

    He rushed into the lobby and spotted Jin speaking with one of the nurses. She was refusing to tell him where the Jimin was due to confidentially purposes.

    "But I'm the one who brought him here. Shouldn't I know where he went or at least who he went with?"

    "I'm sorry sir, but the doctor specifically told me not to release any information on him to anyone."

    Jungkook was about to storm over but immediately stopped when he saw a certain detective walk-in. He quickly sat down and grabbed a magazine off of the coffee table to hide his face as he quietly observed.

——

    After searching Jungkook's house and finding nothing, Namjoon was about to call it a day and make plans for returning home. Before he could book a flight, he got a call informing him that a boy that fit the description of Jimin had been checked into a hospital not too far away from Jungkook's house.

    He rerouted his cab to take him there. Upon arriving he walked in to see a beautiful man speaking with the nurse at the desk. As beautiful as the man was, he couldn't lose focus. He was here for one purpose and one purpose only.

    "Ma'am please if you could just-"

    "Excuse me ma'am, I need to speak to you. The matter is urgent." Namjoon stepped up to the desk interrupting the conversation as if Jin wasn't even there.

    "Excuse me sir, but I was talking to her first." Jin scoffed frowning as Namjoon totally ignored him and pulled out a picture of Jimin showing it to the nurse.

    "I'm Detective Kim Namjoon, and I received a call that this man was checked in here at this hospital." She looked over the picture and nodded.

"Yes. He was actually checked-in by the man standing next to you." She pointed to Jin who was patiently but angrily waiting to be acknowledged. He didn't appreciate the man waltzing in and pushing his needs aside just because he was a cop. He was too busy cursing Namjoon in his mind to notice that they were talking about Jimin the whole time. Namjoon turned his attention to the cute pouting man.

    "So you checked Kim Jimin into this hospital?"

"Kim Jimin?" Jin frowned in confusion this time.

"Yes, this is him." He stated while showing Jin the picture now.

"Well that's my Jimin, but I was told that his name was Park Jimin." Jin still didn't know what was going on. All of a sudden his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and saw that Jungkook was calling. He excused himself off to the bathroom to answer there.

"Hello. Jungkook where are you? I don't know what's going on-"

"I have your kid."

    "What? Why do yo-"

    "If you say anything to that cop about me or Jimin. I'll make sure you never see little Yungjin again." Jungkook spoke coldly.

"W-What?! J-Jungkook, what the hell are you saying? What's going on?" He couldn't understand why Jungkook was doing this, and why he brought his son into it. 'How did he even get him from the daycare?' He wondered. They were very strict on parents being the ones to pick up their own kids. That is why Jin couldn't stay with Jimin. He had a son to take care of. When Jimin went missing, he knew he was going to have to tell them that he was going to be late. When the daycare never called, he just assumed he still had time, but now he realized that it was because his son had already been taken.