Chapter 19: Unpredictable

"What?! Who?!"

Author's POV:

    "Some guy." The officer stated vaguely. "Oh and here are your things." The man handed him a box full of the stuff they took from him when they locked him up. He took it and walked out of the station hoping to see his savior from that hell hole. He wondered who it could be.

    "Jimin?!" A familiar voice called him. He turned to the direction of the person.

    "Hobi! Thank you thank you thank you!" Jimin jumped up into his arms and hugged him tightly.

    "Uh.. J-Jimin. I c-cant br-eath." Hobi squirmed, and Jimin loses his grip.

    "Sorry." He giggled. He was just so happy to see his friend here to save him.

"It's ok, and why are you thanking me? I just got here." Hobi laughed while tilting his in confusion.

"What do you mean you just got here? Aren't you the one who bailed me out?" The younger asked curiously.

"Bailed you out? No~. I mean I wish I could have, but I don't have that kind of money."

"Well if it wasn't you then who was it?"

"I'm not sure, but let's get out of here. All of these cops are making me feel nervous." Jimin nodded his head and walked to Hobi's car with him. He still looked around for anyone familiar who could have possibly bailed him out. He thought it was weird that the person didn't stay to greet him. Upon getting into the car, Hobi said that he had good news.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"I have a friend who can help with your case, and actually help you this time until like those cops. By the way, why did they arrest you?"

"It's really bad Hobi. They are trying to use my own words against me to pin the blame on me. I went for help and all I got was even more chaos."

"That's crazy. Why didn't you call me?"

"They didn't offer me a call. They threw me in that cage and left me before I could even ask for one."

"That's not right! Everyone is allowed a phone call."

    "I know. Something was definitely off."

    "You think it could have been Jungkook behind it?"

    "It couldn't be him. Why would a bunch officers take orders from a kid?"

    "I don't know. They might if you're the son of one of the biggest lawyer's in Korea. I'm sure he has some influence on the matter."

    "You're right. Why didn't I think of that? Now I know why his father was there. He's probably the one behind it. I remember Tae telling me something about them having a good image. Maybe he doesn't want me ruining that."

    "Exactly...Wait. He visited you?! What did he do? What did he say?"

    "He tried to get me to back down, but I refused. I can't just back out now."

    "You made the right choice Jimin. Just because they're rich doesn't mean they can push you around."

    "Yeah. I just don't know how I'm going to explain all of this to Principal Min. What happened to my classes after I was gone?"

    "I'm pretty sure another teacher took over while they waited for a substitute to come, but everyone was focused on the exams to really think about where you went." Hobi lied. Jimin has already been through enough. He didn't have the heart to tell him that he's the main talk of the school. He's hoping it'll die down after they get back from the break.