Chapter 2: Disturbance

"Hello class. I'm your new teacher for the year."

Jungkook POV :

    Wait what? Did he just say he's the teacher? There's no possible way. I look older than he does. You must be kidding me.

    "Go on and take your seats. Class is about to begin." I shook my head in disbelief as I walked over to a seat near the back of the room. All of the girls were giggling and smiling like idiots as soon as they saw I was there. But that was to be expected considering who I am. I put my stuff down observing the "teacher", who was at the front of the class watching students come in.

    "Hey cutie! Why don't you come and sit before the real teacher comes!" I shouted and the boy directed his attention to me.

    "Did you not hear me? I said I'm your teacher." He spoke seriously. I burst out in laughter and so did the other students.

    "Yeah right. Why don't you come sit down? I have the perfect seat for you right here on my lap." I smirked patting my thy as an indication for him to sit. He gasped as if he was horribly insulted. How could he feel insulted? I'm mean I just gave him the invitation of a lifetime. The invitation to sit upon the Jeon Jungkook's lap. Anyone would die at the chance to.

    His mouth opened to speak but he was cut off when suddenly Principal Min walked in. All the students went silent as she made her way over to the boy. 'Oh man. He's definitely gonna get it now for impersonating a teacher.' I thought to myself.

    "Hello students! I just wanted to come and personally introduce you to your new teacher. We wouldn't have this program if it weren't for him." She put her arm around the 'boy'.

    Chatter broke out amongst all who were genuinely surprise. With a baffled expression a random girl called out "So he really is the teacher?"

    "Yes I am your teacher, so hopefully there will be no more disturbances during class over the issue." His eyes shot daggers at me. He's really cute when he's mad. I nodded at him with a slight grin on my face, and he smiled.

"Great now class can begin. Thanks for stopping by Principal Min." He urged her to leave seemingly excited to start class.

"Oh Jimin, you can just call me Yoonhee" she smiled at him and exited the room as he nodded.

    "Alright class, as you can see on the board my name is Mr. Kim. I just moved here over the break after getting married." Wait he's married? Shit. This is gonna be harder than I thought. But if anyone could do it, it'd be me. I guess I'm just going to have to play teacher's pet for a while. "This is my first year teaching so please treat me well." He smiled.

    "Oh I can treat you better than just well." I mumbled under my breath.

    "What was that?" Mr. Kim turned to me.

    "Oh it was nothing." I replied.

    "Is there something that you would like to share with the whole class Mr..."

    "Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook." I smirked at him.

——

Jimin's POV:

"Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook." Jeon... that name sounds familiar.