Chapter 46: On the Way to Hell

Corona got me over here writing and shit. I got about twelve drafts.

Author's POV:

Jihyun bounced his leg nervously as he sat in his seat. The woman from before had taken to a beautifully decorated garden.

 The woman from before had taken to a beautifully decorated garden

    Everything was amazing but Jihyun couldn't take it all in. He was too preoccupied with his own fears, doubts, and regrets. He had been looking down at the grass when he heard someone approaching him. He looked up and saw Jungkook standing in front of him with two of his guards. He couldn't lie. The boy look very handsome for a psychotic asshole.

 The boy look very handsome for a psychotic asshole

"What the fuck do you want?" Jihyun spat.

"I just wanted to come and thank you for your part in helping me make my dreams come true." Jungkook sickeningly sweet smile irked Jihyun.

"I had no choice." Jihyun spoke clearly unamused.

"You always have a choice. Fortunately for you and your loved ones, you made the right one."

"I'm not so sure." Jungkook's smile disappeared being replaced by a suspicious frown.

    "What do you mean by that?" He didn't mean anything really. He just wanted a chance  to press Jungkook's buttons for a change.

    "I mean maybe Jimin hyung was right from the beginning. Maybe I shouldn't have even spoken to you. Maybe I wouldn't have been forced into playing your minion or forced into tricking my brother to come to a secret wedding he's forced to be apart of."

    "I'm not forcing anyone! Jimin loves me and I love him. He just needed a little push that's all." Jungkook defended.

    "Yeah? Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll actually believe it one day." Jihyun chuckled.

    "Shut the fuck up or I'll-!"

    "You'll what? We both know you can't hurt me. Jiminie hyung definitely won't forgive you if you do. Therefore I can say whatever I want and you won't do a damn thing about it."