SERIES: 1➡️#A#

Tapping my foot on the hard floor of elevator, I cursed myself for being late for straight third day in this week.

Jumping into the car, I accelerated it out of the office in full speed. Passing a quick grateful to the perfectly maintained car, I parked it inside the gates and sneeked into my house like a thief. Lest, I'll wake everyone and inviting hell of trouble for myself.

Holding my breath, I put my foot into my.. sh.. Our room which had been black and white not so few years back was now fully vibrant torturing my eyes now and then.

The room was not too dark albeit the switch in off mode, thanks to the brightly shining moon. More than that moon, my eyes were captivated by the beauty lying on the green recliner with closed eyes.

Her naturally glowing pink and fair cheeks were shining more by the rays of moon, waiting for me to caress.

Few tendrils cunningly escaped from her plait teasing her cheeks, awaiting for my fingers to tuck it behind her ears.

There was a pout of disappointment adorned her petal lips, anticipating a mind mumbling kiss.

Right palm become a pillow and the left rested over her stomach inviting me to clasp mine above hers.

Taking slow steps, trying not to make noise I slide beside her.

As soon as my palms clasped her left palm which rested above her stomach, her displeased pout fly out of the poolside door where curtains are wide open.

And the next instant her petal lips stretched into a full blown smile.

Adorable...

______

How did you find this shot?

Please press the star🌟 and comment, hope you guys bestow same support for my new venture like you guys doing till now.

Thank you very much for your support in advance❤️ will be eagerly waiting for your reviews.