#V#

I looked to my left and then right, supporting my chin with my clasped palms. It's like I am sitting in between a couple who was forcefully made to sit apart just because of me.

"Khushi why don't you change your seat. At least let me do my work" I said with a frown.

"Who's stopping you from working? We're doing our work and you do your work" She hmmped turning to other side saying something to Nani who was sitting on other side of Khushi.

"What is your problem chotte? She's just clearing my doubts. Don't be a spoilt sport" Di who was on my right said as if I was at fault.

If only they let me escape from this place. They're planning for upcoming function and being Versatile as everyone says and she claims herself was giving ideas and planning something sort of it. I seriously don't know why the hell I decide to sit here in the first place.

Oh yeah, when I come down only Khushi was sitting in the sofa much to my joy, she was alone. Planned to use it in good purpose, I sat beside her. Like a moth drawn towards a flame all the family members dropped on the exact time. Much to my dismay, that happened even before I could hold her pinky finger. 

"Di.. You're doing it wrong" Khushi jumped from her side peeking into di crushing me in between.

"It should come round like this di" She said about something pointing the embroidery di is weaving. 

"Khushi betiya what was written in it? I couldn't able to read it" Came an nani call. Swiftly she turned to another side breaking my nose in the process.

"What the!!!" I winced and rubbed my nose in pain and nobody noticed my pain, like seriously.

"Khushiji, I want you to check on my new project. Here are the designs, suggest your changes" Aakash came with a new work for khushi.

"Khushi where is rice flour?" Payal shout heard from kitchen.

"Hello hi bye bye... Phatisaadi will you prepare the cabbage soup which you cooked last week? That was delicious and I read in internet that cabbage soup was a diet soup" Ok that was shock actually. Mamiji requested her.

"Khushi betiya..."

And I closed my ears knowing what was coming from mama. Everyone needs khushi, damn I need her the most. But seems like nobody understand that. On other hand I know without khushi there wouldn't be a peaceful day at RM. She not only plays a Vital role in my life but also the life of RM.

______

Don't forget to hit the star and comment your thoughts!

Published next part in My Second Love-2. Check it if you haven't already dears.

Thank you everyone who pressed the star and commented on previous update!