#R#

Faking a smile to the passerby, I scrunched my brows in annoyance. Never ending commotion around the vicinity shows how unprofessional the area was. Many unknown faces are roaming around the garden freely. Thousands of people breathing the same air polluting the surroundings. Noise pollution and air pollution must be in peak. Few are swaying on their feets banging with others. Much to my displeasure everyone face was coloured and top of that many are trying to rub that stupid thing on me. Simply, crowded area was not my cup of tea. And if that area doesn't contain my Khushi then I hate this crowd even more.

Why does everyone needs her always? For god sake, I married her. She should be with me. But the happenings are screaming otherwise.

Only for her I was roaming in this stupid place. She promised me, she'll be back soon but got disappeared. Certainly I know the reason. Someone must have captivated her in their talks and she being enthusiastic and jovial started to mingle with them.

Dammit!!!

I ducked my head down just to avoid myself from getting painted by those harmful colours. What the!!! Seems like I need to cover myself like a astronaut in my own place. Who made this stupid festival? What is the need to rain ourselves with colours? We are not getting any good out of this.

"Arnavvvvjiiii" Finally... I found my wife.

But wait, why her voice sounds like a drunken. Then it all rushed to my brain. Shit..  She must consumed baang.

Taking long strides, I held her swaying form.

"Khushi..."

Her palms instantly come over my collar clutching it. To say clutch is not a apt word, she's literally hanging on me.

"Arrrrrrnavvvvv...."

My eyes rounded in surprise. How many times I asked her to call me without that endearment. She never obliged my words. But now...

"Do you lloooveee me?"

What the hell? Does she even know what she was asking? But then she's under the baang effect. Does that mean she's not happy with me? An instant panic washed over my system. Expelling a deep sigh, I pulled her over me and made her head to rest against my chest.

"Why do you think, I came rushed here?" I asked calmly patting her head. She put her index finger on her chin presenting a contemplating look which inturn gives an alluring posture to me. It was not unknown that, I was smitten by her.

"Beeecaaauuuuseeeeee youuuu loooooooveeeeee meeeee" She said it after lot of struggle.

Relief rushed down like anything.

"Then why did you questioned me?" I cooed on her ears. If not that question rooted deep down on her mind, she wouldn't ask like this.

"Bbbbeeecaaauuuuseeeeee... that white waali giiiirrrrllll saaaiddd... I.. wasssssss nnnnoooootttt woooorrrrthh offff your love... I am nottt looking beautiful... Iiiiz itttt?" I felt wet on my shirt. My eyes went down immediately. Damn that girl. If only everyone did not wore white dress. If only it was not holi, I would've shown that girl her place then. But that will wait.

Prisoning her cheeks in my strong hold, I looked into her eyes deeply.

"Shall I say, how beautiful you are looking?"

She nodded like a kid. Swallowing the quick chuckle I rested my forehead on her.

"You look Ravishing"

"Really?"

Arghhh... Why does she hell bent on inciting desires in me? Doesn't she even knows how ravishing she looks in a plain white salwar. Dammit!!! If only she was in senses...

_____

A quick update from my boring travel. Hope you all like this letter. suryakavi0912 di, I used your suggestion 😘

Do hit star 🌟 and comment!! I'll reply to all your comments once I'll be back into schedule.

The picture in media section was the new cover for our book made by SujzWriter Lovely isn't it? Thank you sweetie for this wonderful cover.

Do check out my new book MY SECOND LOVE-SEASON 2 Hopefully you will like it.