•T•

"It was fun di. I am thinking to extend our ladies day-out for another day. What you say di?" I asked sipping a glass of water.

"Khushi is right di. It's such a relief from our daily routine. Sometimes we do need relaxations from daily chores." Jiji finished with a sigh. I cannot keep back from going through her words.

True that, we're simply following a certain routine. There has been a huge difference in our lifestyle before and after marriage. Priorities changed so as our wishes. Earlier we used to roam around carefree knowing amma is there for us to care and pamper along with buaji and babuji. But now, the routine changed. Still they care for us but the distance have grown. And moreover now, we're in the place to take care of this big home especially our husbands. Like how amma used to roam around us every morning, we're doing the same for our respective partners. Starting from morning Pooja to breakfast, looking after their needs along with nani's health and their lunches to parties, everyday is packed with overflowing responsibilities. At least we've servants to do works here. But there amma would do all the works, sometimes we help and most of the times not. How effortlessly she managed everything! Never once she complained like we're sighing now. It's time to do something for them. Let them come from pilgrimage.

"Khushi what are you thinking?" I straightened myself with a jolt coming out from my contemplation with jiji's question.

"Jiji, you love embroidery na? Why aren't you doing these days?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't know..."

"What?" My voice along with di resonated on the area. Jiji looked us weirdly.

"Ok leave it... As a part of our day out. We're going to reconcile our passion. Payalji likes embroidery, so she's going to do that." Di took the initiative but jiji was about to interrupt her.

"Wait payalji... Don't interrupt. And I love to sketch. What about you Khushiji? I know, you love cooking. But that is what you are doing day and night."

I gone blank. I do love embroidery since jiji likes it but that does not come under my passion or interest. Like di said, I am cooking all the day. There must be some hidden interest within me to unleash. What it must be?

"Painting, quilling, writing, drawing, reading... Anything?"

A sudden bulb glow on my brain as di options opened a memory.

"I like to read stories in my school days di."

"That's it. Then it's decided. Khushiji there're many websites and apps which gives best stories. I will suggest you some apps. And payalji we're going to buy necessary items for ours respectively." Di cooed and in next half an hour I seated myself comfortably on bed, leaning on head board with my mobile in hand.

Remembering the app's di suggested, I installed the first app which caught my attention. The orange background somewhat urged me to download and sign up on it.

Following the given instructions, I selected some stories randomly.

"Khushi, coffee..."

I couldn't help but frown at the interruption.

"Ask HP."

Replying to him, I concentrated on the screen where it asks me to type something.

"Khushi..."

"Arghhh... Don't disturb me arnavji..."

My fingers instantly typed his name and many names with hashtags preceding... Wait... What is it?

My brain curiously read the name 'Arshi'. Why do I feel connected to it?

Enthralled by it, I clicked the tag and there fell series of stories. And further I found a hot, rising and writers option on that. Thinking to know further, I clicked it.

There fell another never ending writers list and in that two names caught my sight.

"Arshi_Angel." Wow angel... Waitttttt...

*

'You know di, Khushi decided to name her kids as aaloo and poori...'

'What?? Khushiji you're crazy... I've chose a name long back for my chotte's child.'

'What name di?' I asked curiously.

'Arshi- Ar from Arnav, Shi from Khushi.'

*

Haiyee... It's our name, I beamed at the screen.

"Khushi. Where's my grey sweater?"

"Ask HP."

I answered and scrolled down to read the next name "MrsASR"

Wow... Someone is writing on my name. I couldn't contain my excitement. But it's not me. Who's claiming my ASR? He's MINE..

Stupid Khushi, arnavji is not the only one having this initial, ASR. There must be uncountable ASR's out there, I told myself. It's wrong to accuse someone without knowing anything...

"Sorry MrsASRji..." I apologized heartly only to hear a shout.

What the!!! When did MrsASRji came into our room through my mobile.

"Have you gone mad? Why are you speaking to mobile screen?"

Oh, it's arnavji.

"Don't disturb me arnavji. I am busy on wattpad. Go away." I twisted my mouth and pushed him away.

"Dammit... Khushi I am speaking to you."

"I don't know why you remains Tetchy always. Let me do my work." 

I felt an angry stare aiming at me. It must be arnavji. Who cares? He has no work other than being Tetchy always. Today is my day. Let him live a bachelor life for today. 

_____

Arshi_Angel & MrsASR : I am really sorry for using your ID's without your permission dears. You both are valuable to me and certainly I did not want to hurt any of you. I just wrote it for fun. I hope it didn't hurt you anyway. If it did it I am really sorry Sara & Pari... PM me if you want to remove your names, I'll change it. *Fingers crossed* to know your reaction.