•U•

"Wow. Wow... Wow...." I jumped in excitement clutching the pass close to my heart.

"What the! What happened to you?"

I jumped down from the bed and held his hand to share the reason behind my sudden enthusiasm.

"You won't believe if I say this." I started excitedly and guess what, he gave his usual cocky smirk in return. Arrogant Raizada. But that was not my concern now. My enthusiasm was beyond his simple annoyed stare.

"Really?"

"Yess... Salmanji concert was happening here in San Jose. Can you believe it? And you know what, I managed to get two tickets too."

As expected his face formed a disgusting expression. Blood rushed to my brain in high velocity. But...

'This guy didn't leave me here too. It's high time I should sue him.'

His mutter instantly brought a smile to my face. It's an utter pleasure to see him jealous for someone who's not even a close acquaintance. Voila! how it would be if I get a chance to meet Salman Khan & spend some quality time with him. That'll be the eighth wonder of the world, knowing Arnavji will never let that to happen. Infact it's easy to meet him with arnavji name and influence... But... That does not give the small happiness which I am experiencing as Khushi Kumari Gupta. The Raizada tag has it's own set of inhibitions which I intend to follow sometimes.

"Last time, I heard he was an actor. When did he started to do concerts like musicians?" It's not a surprise to hear him mock my favourite.

"It's a part of his film promotion." I answered ever sweetly & placed my head in his shoulder.

"Whatever. I'll ask Jennifer to accompany you."

"What the!" Shock would be an understatement. It wouldn't come as shock if he asked someone to accompany me on India. But here too..

"What?" His usual raise on one brow fuelled my anger.

"I didn't book tickets to go with your assistant. I want YOU to accompany me." I told sternly leaving no place for him to argue, at least that's what I thought.

"No way."

"Yes way. Come on arnavji. Don't be a spoilt sport. I know your work is almost finished." I whined clutching his palms.

"You know, I don't like these types of shows."

"Who knows that better than me. Please na... It wouldn't be fair if you let me roam around this unknown city with some unknown stranger."

"And do you believe, I would let you go with untrusted person? Go with her, I will use that opportunity to finish my remaining work & we both can go for some sight seeing tomorrow."

"Fine do your work." I left him & sat at the edge of bed. From my corner of eyes, I saw him expelling a heavy sigh following by his change on demeanor. He would've changed his decision. Proving my guess, I felt him cupping my shoulder "Let's go."

I shrugged nonchalantly and averted my face. Why is it always he has to crush my hopes & then give into my wishes later?

"Khushi... I am saying na, we're going.. now don't keep this horrible face. I can't see it."

"What do you mean by can't see it? Are you tired of me already?"

"What the! Khushi..." His bewilderment was well expressed on his tone.

"I didn't mean that. If you're sad then I am too. That's what I meant."

"So Will you cry, If I do?" I asked out of irritation.

"Ofcourse dammit... My eyes may not produce tears but my heart will bleed..." His warm caress on my eyes & his emotional words did bring tears. It's not everyday I am blessed to hear his intense feelings. His eyes may convey everything but words have it's own charm which will root into the place where no one can demolish it. His Unceased Love amazes me & scares me as well. What if one day I will be devoid of his love?

"Am I this bad which brought tears in your eyes?" His thumb rolled on my lower lid wiping the moisture.

A chortle escaped without warning "I am surprised with the way, you use cheesy dialogues."

"What the! Cheesy... Come on, I'll do any crazy thing if that brings smile on your face."

"You're turning into an Uxorious hubby..."

"Ahaaan that I am..."

_____

Check the newly published cute shot "WRAPPER" on prompts book.