•P•

"Arnavji." I called him with a pout. He sat, digging his head on some stupid file ignoring my calls.

"Arnavji..." I used my puppy face trying to melt the fire breathing dragon.

Finally, he closed the file. With great anticipation, I sat before him with full fledged smile. And in no time my smile fades as stupid laadgovernor stood up.

"Arnavji..." I cooed in detest.

He throws an uninterested look towards me and walked forward to poolside.

Scratching my head, I followed him. He's watering his plants. I crept without noise and captivated him with my arms, hugging him from behind.

"Arnavji. This is not fair." I pouted on his back nuzzled my face against his clothed spinal.

He shrugged in nonchalance and separated my clasped palms from his chest.

I stomped my foot on hard floor getting annoyed by his constant ignorance.

Accepted, It's me who's at fault this time. But can't he forgive me? I just denied to accompany him to party where boring talks and blunt drinks are served. He tried every possible way to get a yes from me to accompany him. But then, what can I do there? He'll be talking business and I? I've to entertain myself with those artificial ladies who'll be behaving like they jumped straight from the sky but in reality they jumped from face cream manufacturing industries. And from those, one of the readymade lady tried to hit on him, it seems. That's the reason behind his anger. He argues, if I accompanied him that would be avoided.

There's no logic behind his anger. Stupid. Can't he use ASR face on her? As if his every shade was reserved only for me, he's showing his tantrums.

I followed him inside the room and saw him switching off the lights getting ready for sleep, as if let him?

Moving over to the bed, I pulled the comforter away from him "You can't sleep."

"Why?"

"I can't let you." I threatened him showing my big eyes.

"What's your problem dammit?" He sat up annoyed rubbing his temple.

"What's your problem dammit?" I retorted taking my place opposite to him.

"Don't ask me as if you don't know."

"I really don't know why you're having mood swings." I pouted innocently.

"Shut up Khushi. Let me sleep." He was ready to lie down and pull back his comforter.

I leaped forward to stop him but in the process, I fell on him. He scrunched his brows but didn't pushed me like he broke the hug. Taking it as a cue, I cupped his cheeks.

"Do you even realise, you're committing a stupid drama here?"

"Oh, really? Then what did you do?"

"What did I done?" I questioned having no idea of his anger. It seems he's not angry for my disinterest on attending a party.

"Dammit. I depicted how some lady was trying to get close to me. As a wife, you should've reacted like you said on bachelor's night. But you're acting all coolly, as if that didn't matter to you." His face revealed how frustrated he is. I shouldn't laugh at his face but I couldn't control myself. He's angry on me because I am not acting all possessive over him. Such a attention seeker, he is.

"Don't laugh dammit. I almost imagined a fierce reaction from you. But you?" He turned his face to other side like a kid.

What can I do with him? Overwhelmed, I placed a strong noisy peck on his cheek.

"Why do I've to react possessive when I know my hubby is all mine and he's such a honest husband, you know."

"Don't butter me."

"Aww... Why would I? I am saying the truth. Infact shall I tell you one truth?"

His eyes turned curious, yet he didn't voiced out. His ego wouldn't let him too.

"I didn't come with you there for a purpose. You know my husband is one Possessive lad that he almost killed a person on last party who eyed me. I don't want my husband to turn into a murderer. And guess what, just because I didn't accompany him, he left the party half way and here we're spending time with eachother than sitting on that boring party." I finished with a beaming smile.

His lips finally broke into a grin and his arms rounded my shoulders in no time.

"You know how to convince me, aren't you?"

"Ahan.. that's wife power." I exclaimed proudly putting my lips on his eyes which clearly reflecting passion of love and desire. Yes, how can I forgot that. He's a Passionate lover, worker, brother and even a passionate hater, past history says so.