◆A/N◆

Hello lovelies,

Can't believe I finished 26 Alphabets. It's indeed a wonderful journey and need not to say I am feeling honoured and delighted to know your love for this story. Comparing to my other works, this Drabble have special place in my heart and on yours too. A simple Thank You would be so less to show my gratitude. I am glad that I took up this journey.

And coming to the reason for this chapter was to ask and clarify few things. So without further ado let me jump straight to the points.

Since series 1- ArNaV POV on khushi was completed, I want to know your thoughts on this. Do share the pros and cons of this series. And answer this too,

1. Which letter you loved the most?

2. Which letter had left you spellbounded?

3. Which drabble should need improvement according to you?

4. Which letter had worst drabble and presented miserably?

5. Are you guys ready for series 2- KhUsHi POV on Arnav?

••••

And for series-2, I cannot promise about the quality. I am just confused.

Khushi is a full packed character of all goodness around the world but ASR was not. ASR had mostly flaws, though look upon in different cadre we can turn that to good.

Should Khushi PoV contain Craziness or Admiration? Because most of Arnav POV was on admiration side. Let me warn you earlier that I suck on writing about crazy things.

And both of those share same qualities like ego, stubbornness etc... Would you guys bored if I write in same words but on different situation?

Do share your opinions on SeRiEs-2 too. Only after your response I can conclude about the future of the series.

And once again,

Don't remove this book from your library

Don't remove this book from your library. I'll start to update this soon.