#W#

Sipping my wife's special handmade strong black coffee, I lazily stretched my legs on the tea table. It's Sunday just for the namesake. No doubt, I am away from work getting relaxation but my stress buster was busy. And my presence in this verandah was it's result.

I watched her animatedly saying something to the girls and the girls are listening eagerly like they're watching their favourite cartoon. Yup, the same girls who came here for pooja and few are the one's who are coming here for tuition on weekends.

Being accustomed to this big family comes with a package of social name, glamour and society status which almost ate her time all the day leaving small time for herself and her old life.

But thankfully, I got this idea on one of those Pooja when these girls came here. From that day onwards all the children with whom Khushi associated earlier has been called and khushi's old tuition was restarted on weekends. They'll come to RM on Saturday evening and Sundays has been scheduled as per my free time since I want Khushi for myself sometime. Today was one of those sunday where the coming Monday has exams scheduled. So it's my time to compromise on her timings like she does on my business trips and on some parties.

Again my eyes landed on them. Now the girls are writing something silently and Khushi was watching them like a examiner. She waved her palm at me from far though not so far but I feel she was away from me. I can feel her serene smile from here itself.

Giving her a lopsided smirk which always keep her on toes I sent a flying kiss to her. She widened her eyes and warned me pointing her index fingers showing the girls. I shrugged sending another flying kiss on the way.

She rolled her eyeballs and next moment she covered her eyes with her palms. I laughed at her antics. My pagal.

Sympathized, I let her to concentrate on her task and resumed my coffee enjoying the green scenario.  Few minutes passed like this before I jerked and sat up straight on my seat when a sweet kiss landed on my cheek. The source of the cause was standing infront of me with a shy smile.

Lifting her, I made her sit comfortably on my lap.

"Pooja right?" I asked in slight confusion. Sometimes I forget their names.

"Yes uncle..." She said shyly.

"Don't you have test to write like others?"

"I finished. Didi said I was brilliant" She said with a proud smile.

"So..." That's it after those few sentences I was at loss of words. I don't know how to drag a conversation in which my wife excels.

She smiled shyly and blurted out the truth "Didi told me to give you this..." She paused her sentence to give a sweet kiss on my other cheek.

I couldn't help but lightly kiss her dimple which formed on her cheeks while she smiles.

"Thank you" She thanked shyly before slipping away from my lap and ran towards Khushi.

Khushi pulled Pooja on her lap giving a shy glance towards me. Still she shies away man. But that was what thrills me always. Her talks always held maturity but her actions contain craziness and childishness. No doubt she's a Wonder. My personal one and only wonder!!!

_____

P.S: Just a reminder to my readers who loved My Second Love season 1. Hope you're already aware of the book MSL got nominated on IPK CHARM AWARDS under CHARMED PROTAGONIST MALE. If you liked Arnav in that book and if you think the book deserves a award do show your love by commenting inline +1 against My Second Love on that book. The book was on my reading  list. Tomorrow is the last day so Hurry up guys.