#C#

Scrunching my brows, I stood staring at the widely opened wardrobe to search my grey colour shirt.

However that looks tedious than I thought. The once perfectly arranged suits are now mixed up with rainbow shades.

She now made it a new tradition of arranging our suit in alternatives. I have to take the one which was paired with her dress. But today she wore a new dress which Nani gifted her and here I was scratching my head to choose my suit. Arghhh..  Her craziness was slowly rubbing on me now and then.

I was never a person who took few seconds to select a suit, I'll grab whatever come in my way but the problem was she changed my whole wardrobe.

There are barely grey and black suits occupy my wardrobe now. All the new collections are sinfully colourful.

Khushi being colourful, she doesn't only change my life as colourful but also my wardrobe too.

"You didn't get ready still?" Here comes she.

"Where is my grey shirt? Khushi this is not fair, I just said yes for light shaded colours but what you have done. These are so glaring" I shaked my head to erase the horrible visual of me, walking in a bright red checked shirt.

"Your wardrobe is so bore as your life" She twisted her mouth and pushed me aside started searching something.

"Here, see this is not so light or dark colour and matches my dress too" She held a shirt and that's when I noticed Khushi also wear of same colour. So the whole idea of alternative cloths was to wear matching cloths. How the hell I miss this logic these days? No one pointed at too.

Wearing that shirt, I leaned and pecked her nose.

Cute...

"Me or my idea" Questioned she without enjoying the moment.

"Both"

She giggled throwing her arms around my neck.

____

How's this?

Do you guys like it? Actually I was confused when three words came into my mind and I choose to write together without abandoning anything.

Thank you for all those who pressed the star and commented on previous update❣️ Do the same if you guys like this update😃Caught up with little illness, so will reply to comments later guys.