•M•

Hooking my arm around his left, I placed my head on his shoulder. He rested his head over mine.

"It feels so fresh away from the busy life." He mumbled against my hair.

"That's why I tried to get you here. But you laadgovernor! I had to trick you to make your presence happen here."

"I cannot take leave whenever I wish Khushi. My schedules has been prepared almost couple of months earlier." He reasoned as if he's taking whole world on his shoulders. I twisted my mouth in annoyance.

"Leave it. You aren't going to agree your fault nor I'll back down from my concern. See there na arnavji..."

I almost jumped excitedly forgetting the fact of his head resting over me, seeing a dolphin jumping up and dive back inside the swimming pool.

"What's there to excite so much? You hit my chin." He groaned rubbing his chin.

Agreed, I hit him accidentally. But what is lack on the dolphins which are playing on it's own world providing us a worthy entertainment? This laadgovernor has manufacturing defect. He has no sense to relish the atmosphere. Nevertheless, I ignored his complain. Lest, we would argue like enemies spoiling this evening.

"See those kids arnavji. They're playing with dolphins and see there na, how that kid is swimming inside the pool. Oh god, he must be not more than one."

"So?"

"What so? Even in this small age these kids taking swimming lessons." I breathed out dreamily.

"Arnavji. How about ours? See na, how cute those kids look with eatable chubby cheeks, cute pouty lips, little button nose, orbs like poppy seeds, small fingers, small toe, his/her little frame in our arms. How cute na?"

"Yes... Eatable chubby cheeks..." I looked up shocked by the strong latch of his lips against my cheeks.

"Cute pouty lips, oh yeah... But now it's like 'O'. I can adjust..." My brain stopped it's working at the contact of his lips against mine. And the 'O' he mentioned thinned by his dominance.

"Little red button nose..." A sound peck landed on the tip of my nose.

"Orbs like..." This time he didn't even completed his sentence but sprang into action.

I pushed him by placing my palm on his chest but he caught hold of it "Slender fingers."

My fingers turned cold by his touch. Before he could proceed further, I stood up abruptly only to land on his lap by the force he pulled.

"Arnavji.." I shrieked in caution.

"What?"

"Don't act innocent card here. Leave me." I wiggled on his lap.

"You in my lap." Said he, stupid. This laadgovernor has no manners. Many kids are playing around and swimming in the pool and here he's keeping me in his lap like I am his kid. Hmpff..

"I am speaking about OUR kids not ME."

"I am talking about my baby." He replied cheekily.

"Leave me." I wriggled on his lap vigorously.

My frame shook suddenly by his laugh "You're no less than a kid and you want one for you, funny."

"YOU..." I turn around gritting my teeth.

"ME??? Grit your teeth as much as you want, you look no less than a kid." He teased merrily and leaned forward.

My eyelids stretched upward as much as possible in terror. Seeing the angle his head tilted, I am sure he'll not hesitate to give free show to audience.

When his eyes closed in anticipation, I used that opportunity to jump from his captivation.

Taking long strides, I reached our hotel room and bolted it.

This laadgovernor has no shame. Hey devimaaiyaa, what am I going to do with him? I am sure our kids will end up knowing the word shame only in letters.

I jolted out of my musing when a thought struck me like a lightening. It's not like he mistook my words at earlier. He purposely kissed me to dodge the topic. Manipulator. Like always, he dodged the topic and as a shy kitten I ran away from him. Will I ever have the chance to hold my mini Khushi or mini LG? Hey devimaaiyaa, help me.

____

BARUNODAYA Hope you like this shot! I tried to use baby talks like u asked. Let me know if you're not satisfied with this.