#J#

Watering my plants was one of the things that doesn't change after marriage. Still it gives me solace from my hectic schedules and sometimes from khushi's antics.

Not that I hate her antics, but sometimes I couldn't bring myself to enjoy that when my mood was totally into altogether something. 

My heart beats paced up announcing her arrival. Placing down the water can, I turned back.

She gave a nervous smile instead of showing her authority and claiming her wishes and chatting nineteen to dozen. Something is fishy.

Taking measured steps I neared her "What is it? Do you need something?"

She raised her eyes and then lowered back to her clasped fingers fidgeting with its own.

"Woh.. I need something. I mean you have to fulfill my promise"

I cocked my head in utter confusion. As far as I remember I did not promised her anything lately.

"Yeah... woh... arnavji. We both are one, aren't we?" She asked confidently but her demeanour screams otherwise.

She acts all Jittery if only she planned something worst for me.

Her hopeful eyes almost made me to nod.

"Whatever we do, we both are equally responsible, right?" Her voice turned more confident.

I thinned my lips guessing almost where these talks are ending.

"Say na.." She asked impatiently. Not wanting to agree at the same time wanting to agree I squinted my eyes. I can twist my argument later by this way.

"If I promise something then it's your duty to fulfill it right?"

Now I totally get it, she did promised something to the family regarding ME.

"Don't beat around the bush. Spit it out" I stated not having patience to hear her indirect talks.

"I promised to our family, that... you'll attend mamiji's kitty party"

"What the!!!"

Hell, I was not prepared for this. Not even in my wildest dreams, I imagined this coming. At least if she asked me to accompany her friends house I would've gladly done that. Mamiji's kitty party, no never!!!

"Do you even know what is kitty party? It's a women's gathering and you want me to attend it" I bewildered.

"Haan Haan, I know. But what you don't know is mamiji's reputation is at stake" She said as if they lost their numbers from top.

"Mamiji's friend Mrs. Mehta flaunted about her imported son. And how can mamiji agree this when we have two boys in home. That's why we organised this party to show how Raizada men's are" She stated proudly lifting her imaginary corner.

What the! Imported son, boys, showcasing. Seriously they lost it.

"Say yes na arnavji. We all be happy if you attend it and don't forget you have fulfill my promise" She pouted at the start and ordered with authority.

I am not going to fall for her pout too. Yes, be ASR! I swore myself.

"Arnavji look up" She shrieked and I look up instantly.

"Arnavji yeah...look down. See here" She squealed again jumping from her place. Fearing by her shout I did what she said in no time.

"Thank you so much arnavji. Thanks for agreeing" Fluttering like a butterfly she flies from there throwing a flying kiss.

What the hell happened just now! When did I agree that she's squealing like a school going girl who was bestowed with leave.

A minute passed as I realised what must have happened. She purposely made me to look up and down and took that as a nod. Shit! She and her crazy antics.

I mentally noted to deny her when she comes here.

A soft body collided against my chest. Before I could acknowledge I felt wet on my cheeks and as I lowered my eyes she stood beaming with her Jubilant smile. Can I deny after this?

_____

Hope you all like this alphabet!

Do press the star if you like this series. It would mean a lot❤️