#F#

Jumping two steps at once, I stopped panting when Nani called me.

"Chotte, Is this time to come home when there was a karwachaut function going on? Do you even realise your wife was waiting for your arrival so that she can finish her fast? She has been fasting from early morning, atleast like a responsible husband you should have fed her as soon as moon was out. I was totally disappointed on you chotte" Nani go on and on with her scoldings, by now I could've reached my room if not for her lengthy lecture.

Nodding like a responsible grandson I resumed my task.

On reaching the room, my eyes caught the neatly decorative plate containing pooja stuffs and water which are necessary for finishing one's fast.

A sheer wave of disgust pass through my veins when my orbs catches my love sleeping in the recliner with all the jewels and make up on.

Shaking my head at my behaviour, I patted her arms lightly.

"Khushi... Khushi..."

She hmmed before turning to other side.

"Khushi get up, you need to break your fast and eat" This time I patted her cheeks.

She shoved my arms away and folded her plams under her cheek.

Khushi and her sleep.

Sighing I indulge in the big task of waking her "Baby, get up na..."

Flickering her eyes like a baby she half opened her eyes "You came. I am sleepy arnavji. Don't disturb me, tell HP to serve you. Good night" She spoke in a drowsy state and hid her face behind her palms going into her sleepy mode.

What the!!!

"Khushi you didn't broke your fast and your food was waiting for you" I guess my words hit the correct nerve as Khushi sat up abruptly, obviously calling her devimaaiyaa.

Her widen eyes and raised brows in shock are worth to watch.

"Hey devimaaiyaa I didn't broke my fast till now"

Jumping on her feet she dragged me to poolside mumbling some incoherent words which I was sure it was her scoldings for me.

"What are you waiting for? Do break my fast soon, I didn't EAT for whole day arnavji" She said as if it was world's last day.

Smiling at her desperateness and thanking her almighty for escaping from her scoldings and stupid punishments I fed her water after the required rituals.

"I am so hungry"

Without waiting for more than a minute she slumped on the bed taking the food plate.

"Khushi eat slow, food is not going anywhere" I wiped the corner of her lips seeing her stuffing excess food in her small mouth. 

"Fetch more food for me, I have to fill the breakfast, lunch and dinner. I didn't ate for whole day" Chewing the food she literally ordered me to fetch more food for her not caring about term called sharing.

Few minutes back she was so much into her beauty sleep but now she's not even asking about my hunger.

Such a Foodie... She was. Sometimes I wonder she loves her food more than me, don't even mention her jelabies.

______

How was it? Hope it was good.

Thank you to all who took a second to hit the star and commented on previous chapter, it means a lot😃

Only your support driving me to write more.

Do press the yellow 🌟 and comment your thoughts✍️