#B#

"Khushi I am very tired, shall we postpone our remaining shopping to some other day" I asked holding a dozen of shopping bags on my hands.

It would be nice if only khushi agreed to shop on high end shopping malls where I can easily sustain myself with air conditioning, food court containing diet cokes, maybe a helper to carry our...nope her shopping bags.

But here I am walking under the scorching sun with top two buttons of my shirt open, tie using as a rope to tie three to four bags making the holder as one so that it will be easy to carry, as per khushi suggestion or idea whatever. And don't even ask about my branded shoes and the sweat my body is producing baring the sun.

"Arey, arnavji... We only bought for di and naniji. We still have to buy for jiji, mamiji and to the girls who's coming over to our home for Pooja" She replied checking her wishlist amidst of her two shopping bags in her arm.

Wish I could take back my promise of accompanying her to shopping. What can I do whenever she asks me something with her kissable pout and shy smile, my brain goes on holiday.

"Khushi, we can pick from one of our collections. Let's go.." I pulled her back lightly using my left hand after shifting all my bags to my right.

Turning to my side in reflex she throws a full blown smile which always works on me. That alarms a danger...

Before I could comprehend swiftly she spinned her eyeballs and jumped up pecking my cheeks. All happened in a blink of eye that I couldn't even have time to relish her soft luscious lips on my skin.

"Please arnavji, chalo na..." That's it I followed her like a puppet and at the end of the day I was barely recognisable as The ASR.

"Arnavji I am taking half of the bags and I'll send HP to take remaining. I have to show this all to naniji, mamiji, di and jiji. Don't wait for me, you sleep arnavji" Saying this she sprinted out of the car like a superfast train and here I let my head to hit the steering. I truly appreciate if anyone drop me at my room.

All I want is to hit the bed asap. Oh, man she is always Brisk...

____

Thank you so much for all your love on this new series😍

Don't forget to hit the shining yellow star🌟 and comment if you like this part.