#Z#

Carefully removing my shoes, I thrusted my bare foot into flip-flops. From the corner of my eyes I noticed khushi's extremely calm posture, so unlike her. What happened to her?

"Khushi..." Thinking her to be upset I called her.

She raised her brows and started to make her way towards me.

"What happened?"

She furrowed her brows and shrugged her shoulder as no. Then she took a towel from the wardrobe and handed it to me.

I looked at her with a frown. There was her twinkling, shy eyes are missing. The spark which appears on her eyes as soon as I set my foot in house was abandoned somewhere.

Throwing the towel away, I pulled her by arms. Her pupils darted and she fell on my chest with a thud. Intend to get an reaction out of her, I lowered my head down. My eyes closed automatically anticipating the contact between our lips. Before I could get taste of her sweet nectar she pushed me with a force that I tumbled down on the bed.

"What the..."

She pointed her finger at me in a warning manner rolling her big eyeballs.

"Chotte, you came. Wait let me take coffee for you" Di exclaimed entering through the poolside door.

I looked at her eyeing Khushi. She smiles as if she understands my question "She's keeping maun vrat"

"Why?"

"Don't know chotte. She didn't reveal it to us" Di said in a feeble voice.

I decided to handle it my way and dismissed di for the same "I'll come down di"

"You're not going to speak?" I asked sarcastically. As far as I know Khushi and silence are North and south.

She nodded her head vigorously.

"Why?"

She shook her head and walked towards the poolside. Perhaps to avoid me, that means the reason for her maun vrath was about me. A wave of displeasure washed over my system.

Uffff.. Seems like I was so habituated to her talks that I found hard to bear her silence now.

Quietly sneaking beside her, I pulled her from behind and grazed my lips over her cheeks. Least I could hear her moans.

She wiggled on my hold and when I refused to release, she hit my foot with her sandals. I jumped in shock wincing with pain.

I gave her a stern glare. She looked at me apologetically and folded her palms. Why is she doing that? If she was so sorry for what she had done, she should've kiss me than folding her palms.

She tapped my shoulder and gestured devimaaiyaa statue. How stupid of me to think her actions was her sorry to me?

Accepted that she was extremely Zealous when it comes to her devimaaiyaa. But then her silence was terrible to bear.

Shaking my head I looked straight and spoke, I am taking my taking leave with this venture as I can't bear her silence. But don't worry folks she'll shed her silence once I take my leave, don't you ask why. She's coming to say about me. I am eager to know her endearments for me, are you guys excited??? She's coming soon! For her earlier arrival all you have to do was to vote and comment for this last chapter!

-Arnav Singh Raizada, Hubby of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

_____

Read the author note on next chapter.