#E#

Running all over the hall Khushi keeps cheering up the entire vicinity, not that the atmosphere was sad but her nature didn't let her to stay quiet.

"Khushiji take this plate, it was not needed here" I heard Di's voice while stepping down from the stairs.

Neither my acquiesce to stay in home nor the promise of not touching the laptop was a good idea.

If I known this is coming I would never had bent into Khushi pleadings. Celebrating Nani birthday was a good thing but to celebrate it on Khushi style was another thing.

Dancing around the living hall everyone is wearing similar traditional costumes. Not to say that I was also in that bright costume, courtesy Khushi.

Cladding in a golden and pink lehenga of my design she looked out of the world.

The lungs which has been doing its work halted suddenly. The never ending fluttering of eyes as natural process forget to flicker when her form captivated my soul.

Adoring with matching bangles and neck piece along with earrings her beauty was multifolded. Her waist length hair was plaited in a some twisted manner.. some name she told, seems like that twisted words slipped from my memory.. was swaying along with her moves. Adding to that few flowers honoured her black falls.

Letting my eyes to raise a little up I catches her euphoric smile, my lungs filled it's air. Breath taking... Why is it always, I fall more and more for her?

Striding towards her I held her up by arms "Khushi, come aside. I want to have a talk with you" I found myself calling her when there was no such serious matter lined up. Maybe I can steal a kiss or more.

In answer she pouted and nodded as no. I should be angry on her than admiring her openly when her pout turned mischief as if she found out my intention.

I raised my eyebrows in question as she put her palm on my chest.

"Mr. Raizada what thought is running on your mussy brain? There're other occupants in this room who may found out what your thoughts are, by your mere stare" She warned sweetly I wish I can steal a kiss from her, if not for the living room amidst of ten peoples.

"Leave others, do you understand it?" I whispered in her ears ignoring her gasp.

"Na..hi.." She stuttered.

Smirking I blew air on her skin "You're looking Edible..."

_____

Hope you all like this.

Thank you so much for all your support on previous drabble. Hope you guys will do the same honour for this alphabet too🌟