•H•

"Khushi didi where I have to keep this?" I turned around to see happyji son standing there with a bag full of mangoes.

"Mangoes..." I glee in joy taking it from him.

"Didi jijaji parked his car in papa garage and went opposite side of your house" Now that did steal my attention from mangoes. What did laadgovernor had done now?

"What beta?"

"Papa also don't know why Jijaji went on opposite way. So papa ordered me to tell this to you"

My brows furrowed in confusion. Arnavji isn't a drama person. But why did he went on opposite way that even happyji found weird and sent his son to convey this to me. There must be something into the matter.

Placing the mango bag, I shifted my steps to outside of the house and stopped my steps at happyji garage.

"What happened happyji?"

"After parking his car he was about to enter into your house khushiji, but suddenly don't know what happened he went this side" He showed his right.

Mumbling a quick thank you, I strode towards the path happyji showed. Street was not empty nor it was buzzing with crowd. It was a normal street with few two wheelers parked on the sides.

Why would he come here?

He doesn't even know anyone here. While my brain is busy analysing the possibilities, my eyes captured a sight of roaring arnavji on a house.

Terrified by the sight of him showing his anger to some unknown, I took long steps. He's showing his back towards me.

"Arna..." My call gets interrupted by loud shouts.

"Who are you to stop this marriage? Look she's my daughter, I have every right on her. I'll marry her with anyone and mind you, You're no one to question us" A man on late thirties yelled back at him.

Confused by his words, I finally took time to notice the surroundings. The small house was decorated with flowers totally contrast to the outside of house.

"I need not be a relation to question your stupidity. For god sake, are you people for real? Who on the hell marry a eight year old girl with 18 year boy? Are you out of your mind? Can't you see your crying child? She's child dammit" Arnavji roared and my heart and eyes went out for the eight year old girl who's hiding behind arnavji  crying miserably seeing the commotion.

The man who argued earlier probably the girl's father, stretched his hands to get hold of the child. But the girl gripped arnavji trousers refusing to go near him.

I went near them and shocked seeing the groom. I mean, he's son of Arnavji's client, Mr. Mehta. Ain't they should be the one who creates awareness on child marriages? But they're doing the same illegal thing. Poor or rich nothing matters it seems.

"Just stop there Mr. Mehta. I can't believe you are agreeing to it. Just because some astrologer said your son's life would shine if he marry a girl with particular aspects you're ready to marry your son with a small girl. As a public figure we should not encourage such things. Infact it's our duty to abide laws and create awareness among people about the same. But here, Reformer itself turns culprit. Whatever better you stop this nonsense else be ready to go behind bars."

"ASR..."

Arnavji ignored him and gripped the girl father shirt. By the time, I reached them and held the girl shoulder who scared seeing me and burries herself more into arnavji. He patted her head and continue to yell at the girl's father "Do you even realise your actions? You're selling your daughter goddammit. For what, money?? Will that money give you the feeling of your daughter's million dollar smile? Will that give you, her love?"

The girl's father interrupted him "You're rich people. You cannot feel what we probably go through for our daily needs. I can't give her a better education and do you expect me to keep her with me when Mehta sir offers me a golden opportunity. He not only promised me a sum of amount but he promised for my daughter future. She's going to study in big convent. She's going to achieve what I couldn't give her. What's wrong in that sir? Tell me... As a father I can think only best for her"

"Fine then. Hear me out, I am taking the sole responsibility for her future. She can study whatever she wants, wherever she wants. Her all needs will be fulfilled and you need not to worry about that. It's ASR word but dare you marry her or sell her in the name of giving her better future"

The moment he finished his roaring session of today, the little girl pulled his sleeves. Arnavji looked down and the girl gestured him to bend down. Frowned, he sit on his knees and the girl hug his neck and giggled in happiness forgetting the commotion "You're like those hero's in films"

I giggled agreeing to her and he gave a surprised look to me and patted the girl's head in awkward. Here comes ASR. Haha... He looks like hero to her but in real he's my one and only personal Hero.

Gone the heartless monster, though he barely exposes his own self I know he changed for better. Heartless monster changed into Hearty prince. Bidding goodbye after warming them, we came out and know what I cannot help but crash myself against him. He just saved a little girl life. I am so proud of having him. Without delay I felt his arms circle around me and next moment I was in his tight embrace inhaling his manly scent. God, his arms are Heaven. He's still burning in anger and I draw soothing circles on his back.

"Khushi..." His husky voice was what I breath for.

_____

Not sure about this shot. Let me know what you feel about this?

 Let me know what you feel about this?