•R•

Sleep, an ecstatic feeling which keep us away from any form of miseries and fear. If anything that gave us the same feeling like childhood where one has no idea about realistic problems, then it's sleep. Whoever bestowed with serene sleep should be termed as blessed peoples. And, I am proudly one of them. But today it seems, sleep itself evade from my system.

Pouting sadly, I turned to my right and caressed the empty space. He has gone on a business trip. He'll be coming tomorrow. I could not hold back the heavy displeased sigh.

My eyes automatically went to the clock. It's six on morning. Too early for me to wake up. Yet, I don't have the heart to sleep or better say toss around the bed. Pushing away the comforter, I slipped my foot into my pink flip-flops, calculating the works and the time taken for those works on today.

Smoothing the bed, I headed to the poolside. At least, I can feel his presence in those plants than his pillow which keeps me on my toes for his presence and for his tight hug.

A gasp escaped followed by the shock after pushed open the ajawed poolside door.

There he is, taking push ups enclosed in a vest which itself a rare thing. He prefers either his sweatshirt or suit or er... nothing at all. I rubbed my eyes in a hope to wipe away my hallucination. I am sure I am daydreaming about him else how  would he be here before a day from his planned schedule. Moreover he's not the one who takes push ups at poolside.

Even after my attempts to wake up from my hallucination, I could see his vest clinging onto his chest like a second skin. His sweat is dripping from his forehead.

His lean yet fit physique showed his healthy form. His perfect v incited something on me. Butterflies flicked on my tummy as if they're dancing. I should admit, with simple jogging and weekend gym itself shaped him a Robust man when many are almost living in gyms putting their souls to burn their calories.

My breath stuck at throat as he looked up at me. My heart started to race as if it was participated on formula one. His eyes poured my soul. Captivated in daze, I walked forward and he stood up with his usual smirk. Am I hallucinating or Is he real?

"Come on Khushi, I didn't cut short my trip to see you dazed. Come on, give me a hug and..."

"Shut up..." I almost smiled while shouted at him and went into his arms willingly.

His arms encircled my frame without delay. I felt him inhaling a sharp breath against my hair.

"Eww... You're sweating arnavji.." I pushed him making faces.

"What the!!!"

"Give a break to your two words. And, I am sleepy." I yawned.

He gave a bewildered look. I chuckled mentally and surprised at the sudden change in my mood. Few seconds before, I didn't get any sleep and now as soon as I saw him, all looks fine.

"Aaahhh..."

I shrieked in shock next moment as my foot lost the contact with floor. It didn't took minutes to realise that I was on his arms.

"Let me down arnavji. I am sleepy."

"Lier... After gawking me like I am your Jalebi, you're saying sleepy." I averted my eyes seeing his stare.

"I am not gawking at you. Leave me arnavji. I feel sleepy." I wiggled on his arms. He's not leaving me nor he's moving inside. He is holding me as if I am his kid.

"Nope."

"Leave me."

"Nope."

"Leave me."

"Nope."

"Such a Rebellious man you're. You never hear my words arnavji." I whined pressing my palms on his shoulder.

He looked down at me with a smirk "Oh, really? Am I rebellious?"

"Haan. You're. You never hear my words. See even now you're not leaving me down when I asked and many times I asked you to wear sherwani which you never wore and many times I asked you to join down with family and spend some family time which you ignored royally...."

"Is it? As far as I know you never heard me when I warned you to stop eating unhygienic foods and many times I asked you to not stress yourself in kitchen activities and many times I asked you to spend some time with me rather gossiping with Nani and di which you never gave ear to my sayings..."

"Don't turn the tables Mr. Raizada." I flared my nose.

"Ok, I don't turn tables but on serious note, you should turn on the shower knob."

I frowned "What?"

He raised his brows and eyed the surroundings. Following his vision, I gasped seeing us in bathroom. When did we reached here?

"Arnavji.. leave me." I growled in caution.

"You didn't like my sweat. So we're going to remove it. Afterall Mrs. Raizada deserves special treatment for missing me." His wink at the end raised the heat on my cheeks. I hide my face on his chest and turned on the shower knob like he wished or better admit, like I wished.