•B•

"Jiji did you read the newspaper?" I asked slicing a tomato.

"Haan Khushi. What's new in that? I didn't come across any unusual news" She asked with a frown. Probably she was wondering on my question.

"That means you didn't read the newspaper" I argued back.

She hit my forehead "Don't beat around the bush. Spill your new drama pagali."

I pouted at her choice of words but nonetheless I got excited to share the news "Jiji I saw an advertisement. You know what I read. There has been a circus going on Delhi. Do you believe it? I want us to go there. Remember how much we enjoyed in Lucknow. Every year babuji would take us there. Those days are unforgettable"

Jiji just smiled. Like really, aren't she excited?

"Say something na.."

"No doubt our earlier days are unforgettable khushi but don't you think it's our out of reach now"

"Oh jiji. Don't worry. When I am here why you fear? We all are going"

"But Aakashji said he has one important meeting"

"Leave that to me. If arnavji himself accompany us, Jijaji will automatically come behind you" I winked at her and she smiled shyly.

Whereas the mere thought of convincing arnavji itself churning my insides. He would irritate me with his what the. Uff..

Thinking of a way to convince him, I pushed my foot forward to reach up to our room.

As soon as my eyes landed on the figure sitting on the recliner an idea popped on my brain. Smiling in mischief I locked the door in caution.

Taking measured steps, I stood infront of him. He should look up but he didn't. He was immersed in his work, my sautan. I cleared my throat purposely.

"Anything you need?" Finally he ripped his gaze from his love, laptop.

"I want something" I said sweetly running my fingers on his creased forehead. More than anyone he needs relaxation.

"What?" He raised his brows in question making his skin crinkle more on his forehead.

"I want your time"

"Sure"

Before I could spill the exact requirement, I was in his lap heavily prisoned inbetween his arms.

I was given a chance to only gasp "Arnavji..." After that my senses was captivated by him.

I wiggled on his hold but then he being a master in knowing my weakness didn't even let me breath.

"Arnav..." I mumbled almost drowning in his love forgetting everything. Heart beats doing dak dak producing acidity in my lower like always.

It's only a knock on the door brought me back to the earth. Damn this Raizada. His smirk itself tells the meaning of his act. Somehow he smelled my plans and deliberately distracted me.

I stomped my foot on the floor and got up to open the door.

"Don't complain if anyone tease you after seeing your state"

Instantly I look myself on the mirror. Messy hairs, smudged lipstick, disheveled dress. Argh.. He's such a Bewitcher. I forgets everything the moment he captivates me.

Cursing him in my mind I tidied myself before opening the door.

"Khushiji payalji said we're going for circus. I am so excited khushiji" Di beamed at me and I shifted my feet to pave way for her.

"But di... He..." I pointed at him with a sad pout.

"I am tired guys. Don't even plan to drag me into your ideas" He said  yawning.

And Di believed him just like that "Take rest chote. You have been flying up and down since last month" She said with concern and patted his cheeks. He blinked his eyes and shut the laptop leaning on the recliner. Maybe he was feeling tired for real.

"Khushiji we'll go with Nk"

I nodded. The moment di left, his phone beeped. Before I could attend it and tell the person not to disturb him, he attended it. And like after finishing the call he sat up opening the laptop having no trace of tiredness. Uff... Who knows him better than me. He'll turn Brisk when it comes to his work, my sautan. Hmphhh...

_______

Happy 7th Anniversary Arshians 💖