•E•

I looked down from his cabin standing at the edge of the glass wall. Everything which happens down is crystal clear to my eyes. Some employees are working, some employees gathered around a small table gossiping about something. Nothing can be escaped from a person's eyes if they stood here. Probably that's why arnavji chose to put glass wall on his cabin.

Not so few minutes passed, everyone posture turned attentive. Employees who gossiped around the table dispersed to their places. The place turned pin drop silence much to the contrary of earlier. That conveys only one thing, ASR is back.

Like others, I gulped my saliva. Everyone thinks, I can tame this lion. If only they knows, even I've my set of fears on ASR.

Think fast Khushi! Today either you gets permission or be ready to forget spending time with arnavji.

I nervously fidget with my fingers and walked over to the chair, while I was about to sit a thought crossed my mind. Altering my footsteps, I settled myself on his master chair.

Leaning back on the chair leisurely, I couldn't help but enjoy the cosiness beneath me. As if that chair hold some powers, an idea popped on my brain to convince him.

To tackle arnavji, I should act lovely dovely. And if it was ASR, all I need to do was to hit ASR Ego. Yes! If I instigate him, he may throw some nasty words and verbal fight happen between us making it easy for me to achieve my goal. If I go to amma house, he'll follow me there.

"Khushi..."

I raised my eyes and saw him entering into the cabin, loosening his tie. His forehead has many lines, his eyes looks tired. Who asked him to work late night almost everyday?

"You look tired" I stated and suppressed the urge to caress his forehead and cradling him on my arms. He deserves this. How many times, have I asked him not to work so late?

"Little bit. What has made you to come here?" He asked taking his seat opposite to me.

"I forget how my husband looks, so I dropped myself here to have a glimpse of him" I said thinning my lips.

"Khushi..." Whined he.

"What Khushi? I am going to amma house for a week. I thought to inform this to you" I said getting up.

"What the! You can't" Argued he like I expected.

"Why can't I?"

"Khushi..."

"Kya Khushi. Look arnavji, it has been months since I last stayed there. And I  promised my stay for a week. I can't break it"

"Ok I'll accompany you"

"NOO.."

"Excuse me..."

"You're excused."

"What the hell Khushi? Either you are not going or I'll accompany you."

"Nahi... You'll come late and unlike RM, everyone sleep gets deprived in buaji house if you comes on your usual time"

"I'll not. I'll come early" Promised he sincerely.

"I cannot trust you"

I said waiting for him to blast. But to my surprise he took a pen from the stand and scribbled something on the paper. I lean forward narrowing my eyes.

"Here take this."

I snatched the paper from his hold and studied the content with great difficulty.

"Hereby, I, Arnav Singh Raizada declare that I will come home early. I will take extra effort to not disturb my in-laws and I promise my wife that her Good Sleep and good time with her parents will not be disturbed by me at any cost...

And at right corner he drew something, probably it's his signature"

"What the!!!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Deal or No deal Mrs. Raizada" He asked with a wicked grin.

Stupid Raizada. I always know he's Eccentric but now I wonder who's weird between us. Like, seriously? Declaration letter???

Anyways who cares about his deal, when he promised to come home early. It was what I wanted. He has been working late from past month deteriorating his health.

I felt his eager eyes pore over me. Stood up, I leaned over the desk and pecked his nose.

"Deal Hubby Raizada"