#K#

Flipping the paper, I examined the contract paper of my new deal. When I was so immersed in that, I was stupified when a pair of hands snatched it from me.

Looked up I frowned seeing my two important ladies stood in same posture by placing their hands on their hip.

"What?" I couldn't help but raise my one brow which always amuses Khushi, as per her it was an impossible task for her.

"You forget what is today" They asked literally spitting fire.

I scanned my brain for answer but come up with none.

I shrugged in denial.

"Today, Sunday. Family day" Answered di.

"Oh... Di please, this was important. I want to seal it tomorrow" obviously I was not excited like them. Pile of works are lined on my queue.

"No. Six days in a week, you work. We didn't interfere in that. But today is our day and we're not going to compromise on it" They both ordered like ASR putting stern face.

Acting like ASR, I mused.

Smirking I joined them knowing there's no way they will let me work.

Grinning they both held my each arm literally dragging me downstairs.

There in a circle everyone sat leaving three places. Well planned.

Everyone smiled and I did the same in return. Taking my place beside Khushi, I asked about their plans. Di sat opposite to me.

"Arnavji today we're going to play a game" I scoffed knowing their games, all would be silly anyway.

"See the bowl, all our names are written in a chit and kept in that bowl. We'll spin the bottle and...."

"Ok ,I get it" I intervened her. Will she ever let me speak?

"You don't know anything other than your deals. So let me explain, the person whom the bottle points when it stops spinning have to do the thing which was said by the person who sat opposite side of the bottle" She explained like a teacher and I have to nod.

To my horror, the first spin of bottle exactly stops before me pointing at me. I dare to see whose face was at the backside of the bottle. Damn, it was di.

I am sure she's going to do something naughty and I am going to her prey.

"Hey it's arnavji" Khushi clapped in glee.

"He's first in this too" said a sulking Nk.

"Di what are you going to make bhai do?" Asked Aakash. Everyone was so eager. Uff...

Di smiled mischievously. I am ASR, I can handle everything. Bracing myself I waited impatiently for her to open her mouth.

"Chotte, the thing is I am going to say a letter and you have to describe khushiji in single word that will be starting with the letter"

Fortunately, it was not at all bad. Khushi's chirpiness was changed into shyness.

I nodded.

"Ok, let me start with your name's first letter A?"

"ADORABLE" Khushi smiled shyly.

"B?"

"BRISK"

Everyone couldn't agree more.

"C?"

"CUTE"

I heard everyone's aww's.. Khushi hide her face on my shoulder.

"D?"

"DRAMAQUEEN"

The next instant I hissed as Khushi pinched my arm.

"E?"

"EDIBLE"

Khushi made 3 O's. Oh god, Nani shies away.

"F?"

"FOODIE"

"G?"

"GIRLY"

"H?"

"HOME"

I glanced at my side as someone gaze poured me. It's Khushi. She gave me teary smile and hugged my arm.

"I?"

"INNOCENT"

"J?"

"JUBILANT"

"K?"

"KHUSHI"

____

How's it?  I couldn't come up with better than this. Hope you all like this.

Do press the star and comment. It would mean a lot❤️