#S#

"I am not going to wear this" She twisted her face throwing away the sundress I bought for her.

"Why? What's wrong with this dress? It looks classy, elegant and not even revealing"

"What?? Not revealing??? What is this then?" She shrieked with bulged out eyes pointing the thin strap of  shoulder.

"Are you serious? What is in this?.. wait or..." I paused for a brief time when a naughty thought popped on my brain.

"Do you want a strapless dress??"

"Hey devimaaiyaaaa..."

Dammit!!! Only she can present the alluring view of cuteness and Sexiness blended in perfect mix ready to kill the opponent.

"Khushi Don't create a scene. Just go and wear this dress. It was not showing anything inappropriate" I urged her for my own good. Atleast that would give me the feel of going out than now. Covering herself in a bathrobe, standing with bulged out eyes, palms hiding her 'O' and then last her knee length bathrobe was not helping my state. She is a Silent Seductress.

"This dress has no sleeves" Complained she taking the dress again.

"Don't tell me your pom pom salwars has sleeves. It was better without that netted sleeves which covers nothing" I said rather irritatedly.

"Haww... How can you say like that? How can you compare the both dresses?"

Arghhh.. This girl will never understands my state.

Taking a long stride, I pinned her back on the wall. She gasped clutching my collar. Nuzzling her cheeks, I circled my arm around her waist. Her heart begin to race like always along with mine.

"Won't you wear it for me?" I asked huskily. Certainly, seducing rights of her was not patent and I am going to use full of it.

"N..o.."

"Really?"

She nodded her head vigorously. Placing a sound kiss on the corner of her lips, I looked up at her.

"Won't you... for me?"

Her lips parted and trembled. Leaning down I heard her "Yes.."

Task done!

Pushing me she took the dress and next moment, I yelped in pain. She ran inside the washroom after pinching my arms. Probably she came to her senses and realised my trick. Anyways she agreed, that's enough.

"Khushijiiii you're gorgeous" Di shrieked hugging her. Finally Khushi let go of her palms from her shoulder which was rubbing her bare skin. She's feeling uncomfortable probably.

"I think it's time to go.." I rushed everyone out. When Khushi move forward, I held her arms. Throwing my left arm over her shoulder, I rested my palms on her remaining skin covering it and her other shoulder automatically hide under my armpit.

"Is it ok? Or Do you want to change?" I asked in a low tone.

She gave me a surprised look and then it turns into gratitude. Giving her trademark full blown smile, she said making my heart swell with love "I am comfortable like this"

Her arm under my armpit circled over my waist surprising me. Is she my shy Khushi?

"Now more than comfortable" She said with a tinge of blush.

I couldn't help myself from kissing her forehead.

"See na Aakash more than our picnic spot this seems more than perfect and quite romantic as well"

I don't know how the heck, they barge in wrong time ALWAYS. Sighing, I took away my lips from her forehead.

"You guys have no work other than disturbing us" It was purely a statement.

"Bhai... This is living room" Aakash cleared his throat.

'So what?...' I would've asked only if her playful slap didn't came.

"Shut up arnavji.."

Ohhoo... My Shy Bride is back!

____

Thank you MitalChauhan8 for your suggestion dear.

Do hit the yellow 🌟 if you like it and comment if you love it❤️

Thank you very much for all your support on previous chapters ❤️