#D#

Never ever thought, I would get hitched in this life time, but it happened, that too with the world's most extrovert girl.

Thanking the almighty and cursing the same I sat straight from my lazy position as khushi's sharp nails sctrached my thigh over my fabric.

"Arnavji see na how that villain is playing double timing" She said worriedly digging her nails more into my skin.

Wish, Aman call me now. He only knows to disturb me at CORRECT time, damn..

"That is why he's called as villain" I replied gently shoving her palms away from my thigh.

"But arnavji didn't you see how heartless he is. Just now that hot headed hero realised his feelings for heroine and that villain have to drop in destroying everything in a blink" She whispered in misery.

"Khushi, if everyone was good then how can the producer and director will run the serial for long. Everything will be finished within hundred episodes" I patiently explained the logic behind that twists and turns on serials.

"You're not understanding arnavji. Now that hero is going to torture the heroine believing that villain words of herione loving the villain" She said desparately with tears misting her eyes.

"Then it was hero fault of not trusting his love" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"No, how could the villain do something like this" This time the unshed tears rolled down and her eyes become red, lips quivered trying to say something.

I have to lean my ears to her lips so that her mumble reach mine "Kamalesh kabri was right, men  always make fun of their wife's feelings. You failed on the test arnavji"

"What the!! Test!! When did I hurt your feelings" I asked in bewilderment.

"Haan, Kamalesh kabri said if husband's make fun of their wife's during watching anything of their choice they're not loving their partner like wife's do" She sniffed cutely.

Damn, that Kamalesh kabri.

My Dramaqueen..

Crushing her in my arms I closed her petals with mine to prove how much I love her proving all her tests wrong.

_____

How's it?

Hope you liked the "D"

Press the star and comment if you like this😃

Thanks to those all who pressed the star and commented on previous chapter 😍