•K•

"I would love to accompany you for Sharukkhan movie rather than attending satsang in temple." He whispered on my ear nibbling it on the purpose to distract me.

"Thank you arnavji. I thought you wouldn't agree for a movie and..."

I took a sharp breath as the result of his sinful hands.

"And...?"

"And I lied about satsang. There isn't any satsang happening tonight."

"What the.."

I snapped open my eyes and shocked recalling the blunder. It's all because of this laadgovernor I blurted out everything.

"You lied?" He asked in disbelief.

"I am not coming to some stupid movie. And from when your favourite actor changed? As far as I know Salman Khan was your favourite last time." He furrowed his brows showing his irritation.

"It's not stupid. Just because I love..." I changed the phrase owing to his murderous glare "Matlab.. I like Salmanji doesn't mean I wouldn't watch other actor movies. Jiji said Sharukji recent movie is worth watching."

"You just need a reason to irritate me, isn't it?"

"It's not like that..I.."

"Leave it." He stood up abruptly. His face expression altered to annoyance completely contrast to the romantic laadgovernor I seen not few seconds ago.

I stood up following him and was about to coax him and the stupid disturbance has to stand behind the door knocking it on the process of increasing the grumpiness of laadgovernor as if he's not having enough already. He strode angrily and opened the door only to bark on poor HP.

"What?"

"Woh.. bhaiyya. Someone from your office came to meet you." HP informed fearfully.

"Who?" His brows narrowed in confusion. Even I am confused. Except amanji and his lawyer, no one come to meet him at home.

"He said he's your employee."

He gave a confused glare at HP and hurried downstairs. I followed him knowing his grumpy mood will turn this silent shantivan into vibrating shantivan. Whenever he shouts, I feel ground beneath my feet was shifting to escape from his high decibel voice.

"Who gave you permission to come here? I don't entertain any employees at my home. Go now and meet me tomorrow at office." He ordered harshly to someone. I peeked up slightly from my place and saw a man standing in front of arnavji. His face etched with worry, helplessness and fear.

"Sir I know. But I don't have any option sir. Please understand me. After standing hours at the entrance of your house, I came inside with lot of difficulty. Only after Anjali mam permission they let me in."

"I don't have all time to hear your story. Shoot."

I thanked di mentally, it's only after hearing the employee mention Anjali he calmed down a bit.

"Sir, I am working in AR from past four years. My son... He met with an accident. He needed to be operated immediately. I don't have money to afford that. I contacted finance department for loan. But they're denying. They said, they'll provide loan only if someone recommends. I tried every possible way sir, but left with empty hand. Please help me ASR. I beg you." The employee pleaded.

"You could've contacted the head rather coming here. Go, contact my manager." Arnavji commanded in ASR tone. The employee pleaded few more times and left empty handed.

I never expected this from him. The employee was literally in tears and why is arnavji doing like this? Let him come, I'll take his lesson. But before that I need to help him. How?

Aman!

Running back to the room, I dialled his number. The unknown lady said he's busy at the moment. Huffing I called again, the same lady answered me.

What is with this lady? Can't she realise I am in hurry to contact amanji?

Sending prayers to devimaaiyaa, I contacted him again. Thankfully his call gets connected and I instructed him to help that employee but the answer he replied shocked me.

"ASR already ordered me to help him through our funds. The employee need not to pay for that nor he've to take loan."

"Thanks amanji." I whispered.

This laadgovernor never change. Showing himself as an arrogant man but a kindhearted man at inside.

I looked up at the noise of door opening and found him entering inside.

Not only his outer stiff perfect posture shows him as a king but his actions also. A real king who not only win all the battles defeating opponents but also care for his people.