#I#

Peeking down through the glass window, I admired the one in yellow salwar. Chatting with a employee she stood like a person in authority yet her talks will never show partiality between employees and family.

Few years back if anyone told me that I'll marry someone someday and will be hopelessly mad in love with the same, I would've fired him right away.

Life was full of surprise package comprised of both good and bad. Now I believe that, running behind the illusion of happiness I failed to feel that marring my true emotions.

Until the day when my women fell on my arms crushing my ego, self righteous attitude in just a blink. I was afraid, afraid of my mask slipping away just by a mere timid girl who weighted like a feather. I or say ASR should be ashamed to admit it, but I was bowled by her single look that Arnav in me resurfaced in brief time.

Scaring of getting hidden Arnav out from my ASR demeanour I pushed her away. Pushed her so that I'll be able to maintain my sane. For the very first time my own decisions backfired on me.

The more I kept her away, the more I was drawn to her.

The more I pushed her away, the more she bounces on me like a rubber ball.

The more I hurt her with my words, the more I got hurt in return by the same.

The more I made her cry, the more she made my heart bleed.

The more I avoided her, the more I myself go in search of her.

Pinning, pulling, fighting I couldn't withhold my feelings for her, ending up marrying her after lot of struggles. Everything happened only because of one person, that is Her.

If she let me to rot in hell, I would've never admit my feelings for even to myself.

"Arnavji.." I was taken aback when a soft body collided against my back hugging me.

The stealer of my heart and thoughts was chirping enough to lessen my tension due to the latest deal.

Turning around I hugged her close to my heart "Why didn't you arrive to my cabin right away? You could've talked to employees after seeing me"

"They're my friends not employess Mr. Raizada" I can feel her pout against my chest.

"For me, they're my employees" I replied tightening my hold.

She come out of the hug with a smile.

"I saw lizaji today. She apologized for her earlier behaviour" She said and I need not to recall who she's. How could I, when she's somehow connected to my angel back.

"That's because you're ASR wife. Simply she couldn't afford of facing the wrath of KASR" I stated the fact.

"That's not like this arnavji. She's truly feeling bad for the way she behaved when I worked here"

"You're so Innocent, that you couldn't see through her facade" I tapped her nose in concern.

"Don't think everything from brain. Think from here" She fingered my chest where my heart beating for her.

I wrapped my arms around her pulling her more if possible "No one can be you Khushi. You're unique, single peace and Iconic. Not even I can match your nature"

______

How is it? Do share your thoughts and don't forget to hit the star 🌟

I am not getting time to reply to all comments these days, I'll reply to them once I am free.

Thank you so much for all your support 😃 Do same for this too.