Our Little Secret

A/n- 500 reads? Damn. Thanks guys 030

=================
"Tochi!" You called, wandering in the forest. You heard a rustle in the bush behind you and turned around.
"Tochi?" You whispered under your breath.
You were suddenly knocked over a lifted into the air, by what felt like a cage. You closed your eyes in fear and grabbed onto whatever was holding you.
Eventually you looked up to see an incredible large eagle carrying you away.
"W-what?" The eagle cooed in response. You were eventually dropped.
You let out a scream as you fell, only to be caught by a large ball of black fur.
"Tochi?" You whispered. You felt the fur bristle your face as the creature moved.
"Tochi!" You cried in relief. You crawled off his back and sobbed into his neck.
"I thought I'd lost you! Oh god don't ever do that again!" Tears of happiness were streaming down your face, and soaked his black fur.
You let go and felt for the loose rope that was normally around his neck, to find it wasn't there.
"Huh?" You turned around and froze.
Three wargs sat there, two of them double the size of Tochi, and one three quarters of the size of Tochi.
"H-hello," you said cautiously reaching out your hand to one of the larger wargs.
It growled lightly but you kept holding out your hand slowly, until you stopped and waited.
You eventually felt fur come into contact with your hand and you smiled.
Tochi whined and sat himself down next to you, with his tail curled around you protectively.
"What's wrong?" You said, sitting next to Tochi, petting his leg.
He nodded his head in the direction of the path.
"Oh," you sighed. You pet the wargs goodbye briefly and mounted Tochi (With his assistance in the absence of the rope).
He began to wander off and sniff the ground anxiously.
He eventually found what he was looking for and sprinted off.
"Tochi!" You cried in surprise, clutching his fur with your fists.
He ran into a bush and emerged at the other side. It opened into a large clearing and what you saw shocked you.